What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Always and forever listening to my pop girlies who are on absolute fire this year, slivingggg

I know we're not allowed to like this because it's reductive and #FreeKesha and all that, but it's stuck in my head and it does feel like circa 2013 Katy, so.... I'm into it. Plus, Trisha!

It's catchy and she's literally never looked this hot and the Internet could never make me hate her, but damn it she could've chosen a better song to go with this new hot girl era. Kesha's song outsold

I've been on a sl*t pop bender. The capturing and memefication of brat has taken a toll on me. I'm gonna try to steer clear of it till the concert.

Happy for Charli and her success, but yeah it was fun until it got too big and now the worst person you know is claiming they’re having a brat summer. Enough!

I think it was savvy for Kamala’s campaign to lean into it but if they haven’t already started to ease up on it, now would be the time.

Also, we may see each other and not even know it on 09/28. I feel like there are several many Massholes here. 🫢

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justkeepmovin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->