What Band/songs Are You Into Now?

Right now I am really liking this composer named Tomaso Albinoni.
Sort of sad music... :( *sniff*

Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:05 pm
Albinoni is superb! Sad, but so true and deep.

Nemova
I know...I can't believe I am liking this... :cry: But beautiful!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nemova@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:05 pm

Nemova
I know...I can't believe I am liking this... :cry: But beautiful! [/b][/quote]
Believe.... it's great music for a great soul. :wink:

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:07 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Nemova
@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:05 pm

Nemova

I know...I can't believe I am liking this... :cry: But beautiful!
Believe.... it's great music for a great soul. :wink:

Nemova [/b][/quote]
:angel:

I found new Maroon 5 songs! :mohawk:

* Rag Doll
* Velvet Eyes

:heart:

All of the music that I listen to is old. Almost all. Gosh, lately I realize that I know not much music at ALL! It's a problem, because I listen to music always but when i know some music that i love, i cannot stop myself. so i haven't any time to listen to new music! eheh.

The Beatles
The Beach Boys
The Velvet Underground
Electric Light Orchestra
Cream
The Mamas and the Papas
The Jayhawks
The Byrds
Van Morrison
Bob Marley
Leonard Cohen
John Coltrane
Sam Cooke
Françoise Hardy
Cat Stevens
Joni Mitchell
Carole King
Jackson Browne
Serge Gainsbourg

i'm soooooooooo into all of the songs on the album "The Body Gave You Everything" from MAGNUS :buzz: i can play them allllllllllll day 24/7!!!! :D :D i also really like "Broad Daylight" from Gabriel Rios @ this verry moment :smile: :heart:

it's nice to see most of you guys have great music taste :blush:

currently am listening to;
pulp ahh..i grew up on 'different class' and 'his n hers'. i was a very weird 8 year old :doh: into britpop and such..

radiohead as far as pure genious, experimental rock goes..radiohead are the masters :woot: (gimme my KID A!)

blur am listening to the great escape.. :ninja: another band i grew up on. damon :blush: :heart:

portishead gorgeousss voice. gorgeouuus trip hop :blush:

the flaming lips :woot:

moloko ahhhh..roisin how i love you :innocent:

thats about it for now..along with a thousand other bands, these are top of my list..

Lately I've been listening to classic U2 (1980-1989), Sinead O'Connor (1987-1990), and Prince (1979-1999). Think I will put some classic INXS in my CD player tomorrow... B)

Dave Matthews
John Mayer
AFI
Kill Hannah
Drop Kick Murphy's
U2
Britney Spears (I'm an eccletic dork)
Kosheen (old but good)
Daft Punk
Kylie
Crystal Method
Prodigy
Madonna

There are so many that I can't think of :doh:

Oh, Belowen is right.
NERD rocks my socks!

Along with some Jay Z
Kanye West
Common

Oh, Belowen is right.
NERD rocks my socks!

Along with some Jay Z
Kanye West
Common

I've just discovered this Swedish group called the Cardigans. Their music is so much fun, but kind of quirky too. Loving them! :P

I remember the Cardigans! Their single from Romeo & Juliet was around for a long time when I was in high school!

right now, 'you know you're right' by Nirvana. in honor of kurt cobain's death 10yrs ago from yesterday (or is it 2 days ago cuz it's 1am) :(

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 31st, 2004 - 1:36 am
I've just discovered this Swedish group called the Cardigans. Their music is so much fun, but kind of quirky too. Loving them! :P
You should try their first album. They got a lot of influence from bossa nova and, believe me, Black Sabbath :ninja: I love them. Nina Persson has one of the best female voices I've ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->