What concerts do you have coming up?

Just saw U2 & Jay -Z couple nights ago...Wow! I've seen Jay Z before, and he's always good, but U2 !! Holy Cow...I'm not a huge fan, but they blew my mind!

I also saw Jay Z & U2 in their 360 tour on Saturday night...

Next I have Roy Ayers, Caribou and Kings of Leon in early 2011.

Nothing planned yet. I hope to see Interpol and PJ Harvey. And I'm waiting for the Europe dates of Elbow to be announced.

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite - Les Folies Tour 2011 on 17th of March 2011 in The Netherlands.

Hurts on March 6th in Norway.
Hopefully, I'll be able to see White Lies as well this year.

I'm seeing Wavves/Best Coast in Feb

Beach House later in Feb!

is anyone going to Coachella?! they just announced the lineup. Death From Above 1979 is reuniting for it!! too bad I live 3000 miles away :(

Finally having something to look forward to again.

Maybe tomorrow Jeff & the Brotherhoord
Coming up next:
Maybe Suuns
Krach
Mona
De Staat
The Kills (YAY)
The Twilight Singers
And I'm still hoping to get a photopass for one of PJ Harvey's gigs, and can't wait to hear the dates of Elbow's tour.

Oooooh I forget the best one! Probably me and my bf will take a train to Belgium for Interpol's gig at my birthday!

White Lies and Asobi Seksu, this thurs at highline ballroom in nyc, so excited!!! and not just because my brother is frontman of Asobi, love both bands!

upcoming soon in my country, Jakarta-Indonesia
Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, right now Ne-yo, Sara Bareilles

and none i'll attend.. FML!
i want to go maroon 5 concert, but the tickets it's already sold out in 8 hours! geez..

Hurts, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Mastodon, Coldplay in the summer. Gotan Project now! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->