Celebs' Baby Style

I don't want to offend anyone, but I think it is disgusting to make a thread about somebody's children. Those children are not famous, they are just children. I think they should be able to have as normal childhood as other kids have, without cameras, paparazzis and un-known people posting their pictures in the Net.

What on earth is the purpose of this thread?

WhiteLinen said:
I don't want to offend anyone, but I think it is disgusting to make a thread about somebody's children. Those children are not famous, they are just children. I think they should be able to have as normal childhood as other kids have, without cameras, paparazzis and un-known people posting their pictures in the Net.

I actually agree with you!

This is stupid. The baby photos will publish then can we show it in this thread. The babys are cute, thus why not.

Maybe the baby photos wouldn't be so overly published if people like the ones in this thread wouldn't be wanting to see them?

"Because babies are cute" is quite a dumb thing to say about this. They are humans, not some paparazzi dolls. You really don't seem to think about the consequences of this.

WhiteLinen said:

This is your opinion and I respect it but I also think that "disgusting" is a strong word... All around this forum you will find pics of clebs with their children so I don't think that have a specific thread on them is so different.
I agree with you when you say that they shoukd be able to have a normal childhood but do you onestly think that they will ever have it???

All of the pictures I have personally posted in this thread are from other threads at this forum, so I don't really feel like anything I or the people who have posted here have done is disgusting or wrong.

I feel like if this thread is said to be disgusting, then so are a lot of other threads on tfs, a lot of them have paparazzi pictures and the subjects of those photos surely do not want to be in them. For me this thread is more about the celebrity parents than than the actual "style" of their children, anyway. In the same way I would post a pic of kate moss shopping, I can also post a pic of kate moss shopping with her daughter, and don't really feel like I'm robbing her from her childhood.

When a picture of a celeb with his/hers children appears in his/hers own thread, the response is usually gushing comments of how cute the kid looks etc. I don't see how this thread is any different from those.

But yeah, I can understand where WhiteLinen is coming from, but I have my opinion and you have yours, no big deal..
Just thought I'd defend my own actions.

If you want to get "into it" then no papparazzi photos should be sumitted on TFS because they all invade privacy, but sought after is one of the prices of fame. I don't think any of the celebs on this thread are trying to hide their babies from the camera. (That would only encourage the press to target them more.) :flower: Melania Trump's photos with her baby are from an actual photo shoot.

The point of this thread is to discuss how celebs dress their babies. Baby style.

^_^

White Linen has a point, but

as has already been said Melania Trump's is a photoshoot with the specific aim of being published and you cannot say that Victoria Beckham does not want her kids to be seen, why, if not, would she go to all the bother she does of kitting them out in expensive designer gear - her whole point is to be seen, they are her best accessories. And, as to "point", just as women like to see what their favourite models or actresses are wearing, to put together styles and come up with their own style, mothers are interested in how their favourite models or actresses, as mothers, dress their children, so that they can find a style for their own children - it's exactly the same as having threads on adult's clothing and fashion style.

Stylebites said:
If you want to get "into it" then no papparazzi photos should be sumitted on TFS because they all invade privacy, but sought after is one of the prices of fame. I don't think any of the celebs on this thread are trying to hide their babies from the camera. (That would only encourage the press to target them more.) :flower: Melania Trump's photos with her baby are from an actual photo shoot.

The point of this thread is to discuss how celebs dress their babies. Baby style.

^_^

I wouldn't hesitate at all if there wouldn't be any paparazzi pictures of any celebrity on this site. That'd be great.

Pictures from actual published photoshoots are ok. I just think that making a thread about people's children based mainly on paparazzi pictures is wrong.

A specific thread for celeb kids targets the attention to them, not to their famous parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stylebites said:
The first photo of Angelina's baby is expected to fetch $5M!!! Can you believe it? Shouldn't she should take the photo herself and auction it off to the highest bidder, giving the proceeds to her favorite charity?

Brad and Angelina are donating the money they get from the baby pics to UNICEF, which I think is really great.

I'm offically in love with Jefferson Hack...he is just toooo unbelievale cool for school...he looks amazing and seems to be a great dad...*sigh*:blush:

I think kids look adorable in stripes.wenn,celebrity-babies.com
20060511innorthlondon020nw.jpg

94786_appleblythe122.jpg

Some more of Lila,who is a very stylish tot.Kate-mosssite.com,Isifa.
untitledlia.jpg

lila2.jpg

lila.jpg

Im pretty sure Kate is ok with paps taking pictures of Lila,who was afterall featured in Vogue IT when she was only a couple of months old. Jack and Lily-Rose Depp are also very adorable,Lily is going to be beautiful when she grows up.Anyway celebrity-babies.com is a great site if you are intrested in baby fashions.

Last edited by a moderator:
KatieD said:
White Linen has a point, but

as has already been said Melania Trump's is a photoshoot with the specific aim of being published and you cannot say that Victoria Beckham does not want her kids to be seen, why, if not, would she go to all the bother she does of kitting them out in expensive designer gear - her whole point is to be seen, they are her best accessories. And, as to "point", just as women like to see what their favourite models or actresses are wearing, to put together styles and come up with their own style, mothers are interested in how their favourite models or actresses, as mothers, dress their children, so that they can find a style for their own children - it's exactly the same as having threads on adult's clothing and fashion style.
What you wrote about Victoria Beckham is just not true!You need to get your facts straight!:huh:
You can write about her style and whatever but to say that she wants her children in the spotlight is just mean and not true!Even for someone like her you cant say that!Victoria Beckham never photographed her children for a magazine like Geri did or like Melania and others celebs!All of the pictures of her with children are stricly paparrazi shoots.Taken on the street or on a ski holiday.The picture about her and Brooklyn posing was taken at the wedding of a friend!!She and David just did a documentary and refused for their children to be in!!
As for your statment that she dresses them in designer gear so people can see them is so ridiciouls!Why wouldnt she?When your worth millions of dollars and have as much money as she and her husband have,its normal to buy clothes like that for your children!They are no different then ohter rich people.Except they are famous!
They have three children and turned down millions of dollars offers from mgazines like Hello and Ok to photograph them or put them on the cover like Geri did a couple of weeks after birth!Three children and not one was on the cover of a magazine!!!!I think that is admirable,say what you whant about them and i would probably agree but you cant say that!!!
As for your comment that she uses them as accessories!!!!Its simply cruel specially since you dont know anything about her!And it says a million words about your charather.Simply mean!!:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->