What Do You Think Of G-star, Energie, And Diesel

Diesel: My absolute favorite denim brand. My favorites are my Lowky BCs - a classic bootcut.

G-Star: Love the way it looks but have yet to try.

Energie: Great on guys!

Diesel jeans usually have a pretty good fit. I'm not really into the brand though.

I think Diesel is great for guys, fits my boyfriend really well. But I don't care for the styles for myself, personally. Diesel does really good fit and quality, and has some pretty nice styles in general that I like a lot on guys.

I think Diesel is great for guys, fits my boyfriend really well. But I don't care for the styles for myself, personally. Diesel does really good fit and quality, and has some pretty nice styles in general that I like a lot on guys.

You just haven't found the right pair yet! :wink:

Diesel jeans usually have a pretty good fit. I'm not really into the brand though.

Def agree, moobear. I buy Diesel JEANS (basic styles, not the outblinged trendy stuff) because they fit me well, but I dont consider them a fashion brand. Kind of like saying 7 for all mankind is now a fashion label just because they started making dresses, bags and shoes.

Not familiar with G-Star and Energie, but I love the fit of Diesel clothes. Their jeans fit me much better than any of those denim labels that are not designer, not high street, but more in-between. It's true that a lot of their designs are too embellished and gimmicky, but they also have simple cuts and washes on jeans, and some well-made basics.

gstar and diesel denim is amazing- italian/japanese best in the world & lasts forever!

i miss the old flat round toed diesel shoes, they are too chunky, colorful and textured now :(

I generally don't like them. Occasionally there's something cute but I hardly go into those stores. I never like their designs. Especially Diesel. They don't know what simplicity is. It's too trendy in a bad way.

Diesel are okay though the price of their jeans have unjustifiably increased to high levels while quality has remained constant.

When someone mention Energie all that comes to mind is overconfident 22 years old Premier League or Serie A-players. The brand is incredibly tacky and very pricey too, similar gaudy clothing can be had for less money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->