What Fashion "rule" Have You Broken Today?

I wore a cashmere sweater that is so worn thin it has been mended about 20 times...and it shows. :blush:

Today I broke the rule I break every day: "guys aren't meant to wear heels"

I had my :heart: set on staying home today and just lounging around, so I just stayed in my soft satin and fleece (very comfortable) night clothes and planned on a day of well...nothing:P untill...

...Mom mentioned that I had promised to make her angle-hair spaghetti. I thought I had all of the ingrediants, but discovered that I had no sauce argggg! But I reall did not want to get dressed so I thought "for a short trip to the grocery store why get dressed, fashion police be damned!" So I threw on my sister's long pink fleece nightgown (for warmth), Earth Shoes and black leather jacket and off I went!

While out, I just decided to get the mail and get my cat's food at the vets (might as well make a complete *** of myself, huh:woot: !)

Anyway, total non-event except for a lady in a pickup truck who gave me a loving smile:D

Now, maybe I'll get to spend what's left of today home:rolleyes: !

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore legwarmers underneath my jeans. I was cold.:ninja:

wearing just skimpy one piece... with sarong around hips and thongs into shops near beach

I wore a brown bag and black clothes
^_^ < this is me not caring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->