What Is Your Favorite Hotel?

Uluwatu Resort Hotel in Bali Indonesia.... fabulous. so private and overlooking a HUGE cliff to the ocean, more than 500 ft. to the bottom. Amazing star gazing.

uluwatuhotel.jpg

uluwaturesort-view.jpg
seaview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Acid said:
if anyones planning a trip to london......stay at the sanderson.....its so fun

I've been there and I :heart: it. Although I prefer staying at "St. Martin's Lane" (it's better located for me).

Has anyone stayed at The Raleigh, it's on Collins Avenue Miami Beach ?

Ale ..do you know this place ? I'm thinking of taking my husband on a winter vacation for his birthday next winter..and maybe the baby :wub: if it's on its best behavior! :lol:

Favorite Hotel

I was wondering what hotels you all like, most :smile: My fave? One word ( maybe two) - The Ritz-Carlton!!! ummm .... could die to live there and live and live :smile:stylish and sensitive, uniqe.... and expensive. Don't care! My specially loves are in NY(Park av.) and The Ritz in Paris .... awwww....

"Hilton is like Fiat. The Ritz is like Rolls-Royce".
AGREE!

I would go with the Peninsula Hotel, here in Chicago. I'm absolutely in love with their pool, that over looks the city. :blush:

chipen01p022.jpg

P.Peach said:
I would go with the Peninsula Hotel, here in Chicago. I'm absolutely in love with their pool, that over looks the city. :blush:

chipen01p022.jpg

yOU ARE right p.Peach :smile: The peninsula in NY is very well, too ... but I did not see in Chicago ... yes ... pool looks very interesting :rolleyes: want to jump inside:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite hotel i've been to: Four Seasons Miami (service and decor both fabulous)

MIA_023_320x400_web-large.jpg

Where would I like to stay:
Banyan Tree Seychelles (we can't afford to stay here :(, maybe when i'm old and rich:D)

Is this not one of the most beautiful views ever?!! (from your own private pavilion)
gallery_27_paranomic.jpg

gallery_21_pool.jpg

Peninsula Hong Kong (another hotel on my 'to do' list)

OMG look at the views!!!
honpen01p010.jpg

honpen01p029.jpg

honpen01p011.jpg

fashionist said:
Favourite hotel i've been to: Four Seasons Miami (service and decor both fabulous)

Banyan Tree Seychelles (we can't afford to stay here :(, maybe when i'm old and rich:D)

Is this not one of the most beautiful views ever?!! (from your own private pavilion)
gallery_27_paranomic.jpg

gallery_21_pool.jpg

OMG look at the views!!!
honpen01p010.jpg

honpen01p029.jpg

honpen01p011.jpg

oh yes ... peninsula has something speciall in decor ... four seasons great SPA :wink:

Yup those are all amazing hotels -especially Banyan Tree!

The Manadrin Oriental Hong Kong is also very nice...but only dined and had drinks there.

Of all the hotels I've stayed at so far, my fav's would be Kanuhura & Soneva Fushi (Maldives) and The Racha Resort (Thailand)

My dream is to stay at either Fregate Island or North Island (Seychelles)...a girl can dream :smile:

What amazing hotels, I adore them. My ultimate ambition is to sell my house and live in one! There is something that is just sexy about a hotel...

My personal faves are the Lowry in Manchester UK and The WA in NYC. Both very different but amazing hotels.

Chika said:
What amazing hotels, I adore them. My ultimate ambition is to sell my house and live in one! There is something that is just sexy about a hotel...

My personal faves are the Lowry in Manchester UK and The WA in NYC. Both very different but amazing hotels.

hih great idea :smile: I specially like coco chanel suite in france - the ritz ;]

oooh hotels are SOO sexy!!
i like mandarin orientals too, anywhere!

fashionist said:

gallery_27_paranomic.jpg

gallery_21_pool.jpg

OMG look at the views!!!
honpen01p010.jpg

honpen01p029.jpg

honpen01p011.jpg

wow, your lucky that hotel looks cozy

i may have turned into my mother- the piano suite at claridges is always strangly comforting. and the villa d'este on como for fond memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->