What Is Your Favorite Hotel?

travis_nw8 said:
i may have turned into my mother- the piano suite at claridges is always strangly comforting. and the villa d'este on como for fond memories

Lucky :P

*Ania* said:
I'd like to stay in The Westin Excelsior Rome

interno1.jpg

camera6.jpg

ristorante3.jpg

:woot: :woot: :woot:

ummmmmm.....i Like sizes of the bed, most

I have a soft spot for the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel because I've been going down there every few months for a lot of years now. I love it there. :smile:

Haha, well.....for Southerners like me...... my favorite place to stay is the Hoops House in Texas....:flower:

Cozy rooms, awesome jaccuzzi and the home-made breakfasts...casseroles, sweet breads... really heavy, fattening delicious food....SO yummy... like you died and gone to heaven :heart:

You get a nice Southern welcome :D

i have 3 favorites

The Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui i stay there every other summer when i go to hawaii its gorgeous and the people are so friendly

the four seasons in santa barbra its right on the beach its beautiful i went there this year

and the broadmoor in colorado its old and has lots of history very pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
until last week i shamefully i've never gotten round to going to costes in paris. the bar has this great lounge lizard vibe....

starlite said:
The Manadrin Oriental Hong Kong is also very nice...but only dined and had drinks there.

I esp. love having high tea at the mandarin, I eat like 5 scones in one sitting, and the best 200 dollar chicken rice you can buy :wink:... But what's the deal with the throng of philipino maids squatting outside the hotel on the weekends, I never understood that about HK.

My votes in non-resort destinations are for: the Mercer, Chateau Marmont & Grand Hyatt Tokyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->