What to wear for the holidays

Hmmm,

I am not sure what I am going to do.

I am not too bothered if it matches, the bag is not going to be attached to me all night.

I may just wear that lot, it really is a gorgeous outfit and the shoes are stunning. The picture doesnt do them justice.
I am not sure

Thanks anyway

I think that dress is perfect for a holiday party. Pretty festive colour. I think that bag is great too, looks judith lieber-esque. Has anyone ever told you you look like alessandra ambrosia? :P

I've always wanted a judith lieber bag, you know, to store my ninja stars, rolling tobacco and chinese fortune cookie fortunes...
:ninja:

Kimbyanne, it's a beautiful dress & wonderful shade :heart:

Agree that matchy-matchy isn't my favorite, but the shoes & bag are fine for this evening. Don't sweat it :wink: Maybe just keep an eye out for silver shoes/clutch for the next event. Metallic accessories are a great staple to have around anyway. Most importantly, enjoy your party :woot:

What to wear for christmas?

Thought Id start a thread early so we can share thoughts and post as we start building our perfect outfits :blush:!

Obviously the LBD is a classic and great for any occasion, but I wanna find something colorful for this year. I dont wanna wear purple cause I did last xmas, and everyone else will be wearing either red or black.

We have three different days of celebration here with dinner parties every day after Christmas Eve so need more than one complete outfit :heart:.

What are you planning to wear. From dress to accessorize, shoes, purse and whatever else you might think of?

Attachments

• christmas-tree-main_full.jpg
    christmas-tree-main_full.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
So my friends and I have decided we're doing a more dressy New Years this year and plan to go downtown for a party at a club or hotel. I've found the perfect dress, but I'm not sure how I want to accessorize it. I'm unable to post a picture in the thread, but I do have a link.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=425787&CategoryID=26513

It's a bateau neck sheath dress that hits at the knee and has a drapey, very low scoop back. It's also covered in very tiny black sequins. Since the dress is a little showy, I'm trying to decide what would look good. I don't want to go with basic black accessories, and I feel like wearing red patent shoes might be a bit played out. I'm also not sure what to do for jewelry, since the dress does have quite a bit of sparkle.

Suggestions?

^^Gorgeous! Maybe pair it with colored tights+ black shoes to spice it up a litte.

Silver or gold acc's (shoes and belt for ex, or shoes and purse) would look good as well.

Could also throw on a huge statement necklace in some fancy color and tone down everything else.

Purlpe purse/clutch or w/e u have and a purpe flower in ur hair.. mmmm purrty

I think that even tho the dress in itself is very sparkly, it looks super boring the way macy's styled it, and I think u can do a lot better! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->