When do you change your handbag & do you find it a hassle?

poohbearyin

Reaction score
hi there

i know you girls have a wide selection of handbags but do you really get to use them and make it worth its money.

i have alot of designer bags but i tend to use it but dont change it often as i do find it some a hassel

how often do you change tghe handbag you use,

i change it according to what i am going to wear but i usually stick with one bag for about 2-4weeks before i change it to a different bag to use what about u?

depends...sometimes it'll be weeks inbetween and sometimes days...

I change mine daily, but carry very few things in my bag - wallet, small cosmetics case, "miscellaneous stuff" case, and keys. If it's a bigger bag and I'm heading to work, I put my tiny laptop into the bag. Having only a few things to transfer between bags cuts down on the hassle.

I change my handbag several times per week. My husband made a storage closet into my bag sanctuary, with baskets for each bag to sit enclosed in its dust bag. Now it just takes seconds to dump the contents of one bag into another, and put the original bag back in its dust cover and basket.

i change mine daily too and i have my stuff compartmentalized into smaller bags (like luvboogie) so it's easy for me to switch around. :smile:

I change mine about every 2 days or so or more often, depending on where I am going and what I am wearing. I change bags so much that I end up leaving things in the "old" bag that I need in the "new" one. Once I left my entire wallet in the old one in my closet! Made me rethink changing bags so much. But didn't cure me of it! :smile: I have too many bags not to change them out often

I change almost daily, and no, it's not a hassle because I'm very streamlined about what I carry and have a routine to the transferring...

I find that I don't accumlate crap, like candy wrappers, trash, etc, in my bags since I don't repeat a bag everyday.

I find it to be a TERRIBLE hassle, but that's because I'm not the most organized person (I just stuff my receipts in). :blush:

its a mood thing.
Mondays- Thursday -I'll carry 1 bag
On the fridays and weekends, ill change 2-3 times.

I change them according to my outfits --can be every day...this way I can justify the purchases as I can say I change a bag everyday and will eventually use all of them:flower:

It's a mood thing and most of time it's also to suit what outfits I am wearing or where I am going.

I try to transfer everything to the new bags that I'll be carrying the next day but sometimes I find that I do leave stuff in the old bags...I just realised that I always leave one stick of lipgloss/lipstick/lip balm in every bag I owe :wink:

Also I do forget stuff sometimes like my wallet! cell or even my employee pass...oh well!

i usually change my day bags seasonally... so 4x a year more or less. i can't be bothered to do it more frequently than that. i don't know how you all do it!! maybe i'm just a bigger slob than everyone else, though :wink:

Ditto just about everyone here - change almost daily, keep things in pouches, streamlined, but still leave goods and trash in old bags regardless! Often make wardrobe decisions based on whether it takes longer to change bags than outfits... wish life could be simpler but I :heart: my bags!

And I wish my DH could meet tinuvielberens! :flower:

I used to change it daily until I get so busy at work :( Now I change my bags fortnightly.

I've started keeping a few business cards and a lipstick/gloss and any other duplicate item that I must have in every bag so that I only have to move my wallet, keys, phone and work badge from bag to bag when I want to switch up. Its made it easier to swap bags quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->