Where to find a sequin bolero/ shrug?

L&N said:
I guess we can all retire our shrugs now. I just saw a commercial for Sears (or was it J.C. Penny?) where a woman is showing off one that she's tried on in the store and she says, "It's called a shrug!!" :yuk:

Dammit!! The shrug is always so short-lived, BUT it always comes back. Hold on to 'em ladies. They'll be back!

hanne...i love that shrug!! the color is amazing!

i saw some yesterday at the bloomingdales in palo alto...they were by aqua (a house label) for $88...it sort of looked like this one from robert rodriguez:

p10763482_ph_hero.jpg

thank you kimair :flower:

That golden shrug you posted looks so great on tanned skin !

There's alot of them on Ebay too - the BCBG ones (or imitations.....)

I like them, but the bids always end up around $100 or more, and I'm not spending that much on one.....:blush:

The one Zara has is so pretty. How much does it retail for?

Oh.. I've been looking for something just like this for a wedding I'm going to soon.

Despite the J.C. Penny/Sears push I think it's a pretty accessory for this event.. Thanks for the links all :smile:

Hanne said:
Ha ha Kimkhuu you are right..I just got one from Zara last week. They carry it in this steel grey and in a golden version.

mysequincape5dl.jpg

How much was the Zara version?

L&N said:
I guess we can all retire our shrugs now. I just saw a commercial for Sears (or was it J.C. Penny?) where a woman is showing off one that she's tried on in the store and she says, "It's called a shrug!!" :yuk:

gag me... :yuk:

Hi Kimkhuu and eastendsnob, I bought mine in a danish Zara store for 449,- DDK ..that would probably put it at around 50,- UK pounds I'd imagine. :flower:

Hi ShOe GaL 19..I bought mine a day or two before I posted it..and wasn't sure about the size.. so I asked if they would be getting more and the SA said they would..so maybe you could ask if they have recieved all that they are going to get..who knows, you might get lucky :flower:

Thanks, Hanne! :flower:
I'll definitely be looking into it and I'll continue passing by or calling them every so often to see if I end up do getting lucky. Thanks again! :heart:

I dont know if you guys have an Arden B but they carry them there as well.

Where can I buy an inexpensive sequin bolero/shrug?

they sell them for 10 pounds at primark in the UK but I don't live in the UK.

Most ebay sellers buy them from primark and price the buy it now from £29.99-£69.99 or the auctions get up to ridiculous prices.

Very few sellers in the US have them, and I was wondering if some other "bargain" store is selling them for super cheap too?

I know they have them online but from $150 and I really can't afford that right now, especially since I know they are $19 in the UK!!!

Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
did you search the boards before deciding to start this thread? there are several others on this subject... :flower:

Yes I did, and nothing came up. Shrugs yes, but not on sequin ones. There was one from alt.fashion but it provided no info because no one knew what she was talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh whatever i just found one on ebay for 22 pounds. That will do since I'll never have the luxury of paying $19 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->