Which are the most amazing butt jeans?

Well let me join the Seven's crew. I love my Seven's :

1 - Because they're comfortable
2 -You bet! They make my a$$ look gooooood! :wink:

I used to own exclusively Sevens, because they were so flattering... but then I started splurging like crazy on other designer brands...
and
Now my vote for best "butt" jeans goes to Hudsons (they hold their butt shape and don't stretch out like Sevens do) and Paige (makes butt have a 'shelf'... sold at Nordstroms).

Last edited by a moderator:
thewannabe said:
I used to own exclusively Sevens, because they were so flattering... but then I started splurging like crazy on other designer brands...
and
Now my vote for best "butt" jeans goes to Hudsons (they hold their butt shape and don't stretch out like Sevens do) and Paige (makes butt have a 'shelf'... sold at Nordstroms).

I don't need anymore "shelf" but I know what you mean. ^_^ Have to ck out the Hudson's.

Bettina Liano ones are good, but that's what I like, so I don't know...:lol:

I live in nyc, and I wouldn't put them in the best butt category. More like best basic.

sugar_kissed said:
Bettina Liano ones are good, but that's what I like, so I don't know...:lol:

i've seen so many people wearing them. personally i think they mostly make butts look pudgy:huh: ...but i'm sure your butt looks great :blush: :flower:

Does anyone know the name of the jeans madonna is wearing in her latest music clip?

I've yet to personally see a girl who isn't model-body perfect look good in Sevens. everyone else seems to look disproporitonate and square-butted. :( I never understodd their hype? but i'm sure they look good on the girls who swear by them here.

My personal favorites really are earnest sewn and james cured...i avoid a lot of denim because i don't like tacky washes, but these don't have them, and they make my butt look better than any. I used to have no butt whatsoever, and James jeans especially made me magically have one. i consider those miracle jeans. honestly. earnest sewn just does something great too..the fit is awesome and does wonders for your rear view. at least in my experience.

dreams ethereal, i said the same thing about seven's a few pages back. My butt looks like a square in them. I think it's the waistband cuts right across the back. they are so below average to me. i'd def go for ernest or james before sevens. the hype was that they were one of the "first" premium lines that came out just after Earl and Frankie B.
Personally, I love Siwy's, because I have no butt, and this makes me have an envious one. Lord know's I do have the flesh to move around, but it has to be packaged right...ahahahahha...sounds funny, but in the wrong jeans looked awful.
I liked james fit, but back then the inseam was too short for me. I wonder how it is now?

My teacher is obssessed with her Sevens...
Don't worry she's only 25.... :P

I have to agree with those Hudson's, worth every penny. :wink:

i'm very petite..5'1-5'2..small butt, sz 24...i hate how MOST seven's look on me...the only one's i've ever liked the way they fit me are the orange A pockets in the color windsor...they are one of the lowest cut sevens...most are waaaay too high..i think they're made for people with big butts..others sag/make my butt look so square.. i've never tried james or paige jeans but i think i will...

I do like Hudson's as well as Joe's Jeans Honey fit. I recommend those if you have a bit of booty. :P

baBidoLL said:
i'm very petite..5'1-5'2..small butt, sz 24...i hate how MOST seven's look on me...the only one's i've ever liked the way they fit me are the orange A pockets in the color windsor...they are one of the lowest cut sevens...most are waaaay too high..i think they're made for people with big butts..others sag/make my butt look so square.. i've never tried james or paige jeans but i think i will...

Sevens are not made for people with big butts. They have always looked really good on me, and flattered my ***, which is not big. Lately I've been into me James Jeans though. I like James because the washes are simpler than sevens, and they are also really flattering. I tried on Tsubis recently and they looked horrible on me, though I know they look really good on some people.

I love my Paiges! Chip and Pepper , and Hudson's are nice too.

Ooh, you're all giving me paranoia about my rear view! I tend to stay away from these jeans cause the trend is for skinny fit jeans and i can't wear them. can anyone recommend some flared styles? (Preferably with good fit fot curvy bums:(innocent:

Butt jeans for HIM

i read through the other best jeans for the bootay thread, and noticed than the man toosh was very much under-represented, ergo the new thread. best to keep it separated anyway (unless it's your bag to mix-n-match -- if so, you go'on with your bad self, you fly devil :P)

SO,

i'm pretty new to the whole "designer denim" thing. . in fact, the highest-end pair of jeans i own is a pair of diesels --- HOWEVER, they're really great for the BUTT, i think.

here's a pic and i'm hoping that someone can recommend other brands or styles that give a similar "lift and tighten" effect. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->