Jeans That Enhance The Butt

iheartmj

Reaction score
Was wondering if you guys can help..I'm looking for a pair of jeans that has a nice shape on the buttocks and that would give it a nice lift. What brands would you recommend?

there are jeans that have, like, push up pad pockets in the inside of them... kinda like a bra for your tush! :D

Any jeans w/ high back pockets make the rear look better - also, cargo pockets

I love my Miss Sixty jeans. They make my *** look fabulous.. not that it doesn't already :lol:

They have larger pockets placed high on the ***. Looks great. Too bad about the price... I hate having to buy $250 jeans cuz they're the only ones that I think look good.

i dont know where they sell them in the US.
i remember brownsfashion.com used to sell them.
they should still have them.

good luck. they are actually designed to make every butt look great :innocent:

Sevens are good...my good friend who has virtually no butt looks great in 'em :smile:

Originally posted by Jaim45+Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaim45 @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:51 am
LAGERFELD GALLERY!!!!!
are these the same as Diesel jeans? [/b][/quote]
not at all jaim :wink:
but they collaborated with DIESEL and therefore DIESEL produced them for LG :woot:

Hmm.. where can I see them or order tham in US?

I need some help in the back yard region... :P

Originally posted by Jaim45@Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
Hmm.. where can I see them or order tham in US?

I need some help in the back yard region... :P
I hear ya on that!..I looove wearing jeans but no matter how nice it fits or looks its not really happening back there..haha :P

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Jan 7th, 2004 - 12:03 am
blue cult makes "buttlifting" jeans. never tried them tho
they're pretty good, very complimentary

Not jeans but....I bought a pair of cargos that make my butt look better than Beyonce's....and I don't even have a butt :lol: :lol: man, I was prancing around my house looking at it in mirrors while my husband just laughed and shook his head because I' was being so silly... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->