Which collection is this pattern from?

zefirka

Reaction score
hey! I just wonder if someone knows which collection is this Celine pattern from. It's probably Michael Kors time, but I couldn't find any information except that there are two dresses and a skirt with that pattern photo_2024-10-17 18.38.34.jpeg

The skirt in your picture looks like a vintage Celine silk midi skirt with a floral print, probably from one of the collections from Phoebe Philo's time at Celine, which ran from 2008 to 2018. The floral design and use of silk reflect Philo's penchant for minimalism. An artistic design that marked her time at the brand. However, without more specific details, it is difficult to determine the exact collection.

The skirt in your picture looks like a vintage Celine silk midi skirt with a floral print, probably from one of the collections from Phoebe Philo's time at Celine, which ran from 2008 to 2018. The floral design and use of silk reflect Philo's penchant for minimalism. An artistic design that marked her time at the brand. However, without more specific details, it is difficult to determine the exact collection.
Could you give me a view pointers on specific details that can help me to determine the collection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->