Which Designer/Collection Is This From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

upload_2020-3-6_15-58-37.png

Can anyone ID this pool print dress? Please don't let it be off-white. Shook she's even wearing something like this lol

It’s Maison Margiela Artisanal S/S2020. :wink:
I've found the information in the comments under the Vogue video.

vogue.com
ugh you're amazing, I looked but the video had just been posted. Such a great print.

Anyone know this dress? I think it's Miu Miu but it's not on vogue.com

25500816-8071597-Elegant_The_chart_topper_pulled_her_hair_back_into_a_bun_with_a_-a-43_1583286983217.jpg

dailymail

Sorry if this is not the right thread, but does anyone know where i can watch Prada shows with their original soundtrack? It seems that a lot of channels have removed the original soundtracks on Prada shows.

Sorry if this is not the right thread, but does anyone know where i can watch Prada shows with their original soundtrack? It seems that a lot of channels have removed the original soundtracks on Prada shows.
Prada’s website. In their archives section.

I have a lot of them saved that I merged myself. Just PM which ones you want and I'll see if I have them.

Anyone know this dress? I think it's Miu Miu but it's not on vogue.com

dailymail

It appears to be customer Fall 2020. She wore it to the show in March. The different elements of this dress are featured in multiple designs of the Fall 2020 show. fabric, embellishment, etc.

Prada’s website. In their archives section.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I checked the archive section in their website and it seems they also removed the original soundtracks in their runway vids.

I have a lot of them saved that I merged myself. Just PM which ones you want and I'll see if I have them.

Thank you! Nothing in particular, just in the mood to watch some Prada shows. It's sad that the soundtrack is also the integral part of the shows. I should have downloaded the Prada vids on Fashion Channel youtube before they removed the original soundtracks. Must be because of the copyright :(

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I checked the archive section in their website and it seems they also removed the original soundtracks in their runway vids.

Thank you! Nothing in particular, just in the mood to watch some Prada shows. It's sad that the soundtrack is also the integral part of the shows. I should have downloaded the Prada vids on Fashion Channel youtube before they removed the original soundtracks. Must be because of the copyright :(
You can go to Fashion Channel on Dailymotion. They have the original soundtracks.

I have all the shows from 1999 - Spring 2020 with original music. Just PM which shows you would like.

I've been collecting CDG for a number of years, in particular, a collection from the SHIRT line that incorporates technical details like water-tight zippers and seam tape into the traditional shirting fabrics, and classic Harrington style silhouettes that are frequently adapted throughout CDG lines. The collection also features tartan/checked fabrics combined with mesh and stow-away hoods.

I have never seen any runway imagery of these garments.

The campaign imagery was shot by Collier Schorr, and I've seen Kristen Gallegos credited for Hair/MU.

I'm fairly sure this collection was between 2008-2012, there's a possibility it could have been a capsule / in-season drop

Any clarity would be greatly appreciated!

detail like stow-away hoods.
Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 10.14.01.png Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 10.13.24.png 16d292db27489be75d0831c45b6fcd16 (1).jpg P0.jpg 0712ac091b0cfd074ea244530e705219--rei-kawakubo-collier-schorr.jpg 2000s-uk-comme-des-garcons-magazine-advert-EXT7YT.jpg 6846636-1_1.jpg 7935808-2_1.jpg 7935808-1_1.jpg 7935808-4_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Credit concerns: They were linked to me on Skype as potential inspiration for prom dresses and I don't know where they were found, probably Tumblr or weheartit.com

If anyone can identify these gowns, the collection and or designer, I would be much obliged. I'd really love to see the rest of it.

Super

Does anyone know where the first pic is from. TIA:flower:

Don't judge me lol but does anyone know where this fur is from on Mary (left) from real housewives of salt lake city? It looks sooo familiar but I can't find it for the life of me

slc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->