Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hello everyone,

Could anyone please help me to find when and where was this photograph first published? The model is wearing a Balenciaga ensemble. Because of the styling, I would say this was photographed and published in the fifties, although I can't really tell.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
View attachment 1241547
I'm skimming through Marie-Andrée Jouve's Balenciaga book right now and this photo is dated 1957 and credited to Meerson.

I see this photo by Brian Duffy with these models being credited as Bianca and Jerry, even though Bianca is 1.63 tall and Jerry is over 1.80 tall. The blonde looks like Jerry, but the brunette I don't think is Bianca. Does anyone have information about this?

1721068062814.png

here's the link to the image in the duffy archive: Alfa Romeo Alfasud Super Car - 1978 - The Duffy Archive

from the desription: "... The models are Polo Churchill (left) and Christie (right) who also featured in the Average White Band album cover photograph and an advert for Triumph Underwear by Duffy published in an early issue of Cosmopolitan ..."

found no further information on Polo Churchill

I don't know if this has been posted here before but these forums have given me great leads. There's an unidentifiable celebrity/model featured on a fabric and I thought here would be a great place to post it

xx1QGAF (1) (1).jpg 0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-07-16-at-214132jpeg.jpg

View attachment 1301313

Does anyone know from which issue this photo is from? x
kinda interesting story behind this image:
Model Nina Heimlich by David Slijper
the original from his Instagram

the Bazaar Cover from her Instagram:

heres the editorial from Harper's Bazaar US May 2002:
2002-5-hbazaar-us-nh-1_orig.jpg 2002-5-hbazaar-us-nh-2_orig.jpg 2002-5-hbazaar-us-nh-3_orig.jpg
radolgc.weebly.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theseaswell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->