Which One Should I Get?

Boudoir Belle

Reaction score
i want to get a lovely, feminine/girly pair of sandals or mules, it's hard to choose between those two... please give me a reason why i'd buy one & not the other... & which one?

this?

The first one. Just because I hate seeing the name all over the product!

Oh please the first ones :heart:
They are beautiful, plus the Dior will be ripped off in a matter of months, who wants to wear what all the teeny boppers are.

I love the second one but I would get the first one - only because the second will go out of style faster

i don't think those shoes should be worn in the same situations...the first pair of shoes seem like a quirky accent but the second pair look like a good all around slummin' it type shoe..a step above the sneaker.

personally i would get the second, bc i know i would wear them more.

the first ones are adorable. :flower: the second are way overdone and nothing special at all :rolleyes:

:o beautiful: that which excites aesthetic admiration and has qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.

:heart: :heart: :heart: i am delighted. where can you buy them?

Oh, the first pair, without a doubt.
Like i've mentioned before. I'm not too fond of the "logo as texture" look.

Definitely the first one!! :heart:
I really find nothing special about that Dior one, actually, I like nothing from this cruise collection.

I love them both but as someone already said, the second pair will go out of style faster plus all the label-show-offs will be sportin' them!! Go with the first pair! They're uber cute!!

almost everyone is voting for the first pair -- this morning i jumped out of bed & said "I WANT THOSE!"

i'm getting the 1st pair

thanks everyone for your opinions :flower:

the first one probably
but I adore the lock on the second one - I like the second one more actually, but u guys are right it sucks to have the brandname all over the product and it will go out of style faster

but it so cute :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"