Which Shoes Would You Like To Get?

Dolce

05f.jpg

06f.jpg

Oh man, if I could find these, I would TOTALLY buy them.

SJP was wearing them in the lasstt Sex and the City episode. I loved them as soon as I saw them. :: sigh ::

Are they actually on the public market for popular consumption? I love the cutout detailing, they're just gorgeous. I know he offers similar ones but they're patent and all white (or light blue) with no detailing - I love those too, but these are just too beautiful. :smile:

71b4fdde.jpg

Originally posted by Misako@Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:50 am

SJP was wearing them in the lasstt Sex and the City episode. I loved them as soon as I saw them. :: sigh ::

Are they actually on the public market for popular consumption? I love the cutout detailing, they're just gorgeous. I know he offers similar ones but they're patent and all white (or light blue) with no detailing - I love those too, but these are just too beautiful. :smile:

71b4fdde.jpg
they have them in lime green at NM, and in black at Nordstroms...but i havent seen them in white, they are beautiful though :flower:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:52 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pradaromance12 @ Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:52 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Misako@Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:50 am

71b4fdde.jpg
they have them in lime green at NM, and in black at Nordstroms...but i havent seen them in white, they are beautiful though :flower: [/b][/quote]
Nordies has em in black? I don't think my most local Nordies has Louboutin - I might have to go to my other mall to see, but they might have it there because that mall is a LITTLE more exclusive - it has Neimans, Bloomies, Macy*s, etc in it. Hm, but I'd rather get white. But if I find them on sale at Nordies, I'd get them. How much are they? I think they're GORGEOUS. :D

Ahhh - I have too many Louboutins that I'm coveting right now!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:27 am
IM IN LOVE! :heart: im getting these right this second! :heart: :woot:
I'm thinking of ordering these too, the heel is absolutely stunning :heart: :D

Originally posted by elegantly_patty@Jun 19th, 2004 - 2:00 am
i want these prada shoes sooooooo badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol anyone luv me enough to buy em rofl...
they r from ebay were used for one runway how only!! going for 80 pounds thats like $215 AUD

3d_1_b.JPG
OMG i wanted those so incredibly bad..... but they sold out quite fast :cry:

the shoes at UNGARO for fall are making me DIE!!!! :buzz:

i'm ordering these... :shifty:

00030f.jpg
00060f.jpg

00110f.jpg
00250f.jpg

...or should i get the cheetah print ones with a red heel instead of the beige? :bounce:

and i'm not 100% sure about the pair with the green heel.
the others are a "god yes!" though.

have you seen the louboutin wildcat print ones with the red heel?

i think if the cheetah ones had a red heel they would remind me of them... Gorgeous though nuiko! gorgeous!

thanks oceanharlot! :flower:
and no, i haven't seen the louboutins... but they sound great. do you know where i can find them?

here are the ungaros with the red heel:
02f.jpg

i'm not sure if i like it more than the one with the beige heel, though...although it would match the dior bag that i'm thinking about getting... :unsure:

I've been in love with the Ungaro heels since I first saw them on the runway :heart:

will get these two I think:

00250f.jpg

00110f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"