White tights and socks

Mmmmm I really want me some white tights now, but its getting to the end of tights weather.

I'm afraid the first two patterns remind me of Victorian bathroom fittings & the second two are a no-no for me as well. I do like to see white lace tights with the right outfit - jewel-coloured velvety things make a fairy tale look that I like. Have seen pics, but can't remember where. If I can find them, I will post them

I think I prefer the ribbed ones, easier to pull off. They look great on the models but.

I am determined to make them work. When I manage to find batteries in this country that fit my camera, I'll post my experiments.

6278671250.jpg

My new white tights! I got them from ebay they're Mary Quant, but they are ye olde stylee and don't have the stretchiness so I am worried about getting wrinkly knees!

Fat legs may indeed be the greatest fashion disability imaginable :( I SO want to wear these and MAY wear them ANYWAY!

This is one of those trends that looks amazing on the models and would make me go out and buy a pair, get home, put them on and think "you look like a total t*t". Some people can pull them off fine, but I don't think I'd be one of them!

Might try a little white sock peeping out from under my skinnies now and then though, got to have a go at least!

I bought some plain white tights long time ago, but i don't know how to wear them because their not opaque and I feel like a bride or something

I love the look of white socks, either short or rolled down, with bright heels. I can't seem to find any cute white socks at a non-ridiculous price, though.

I think this is an adorable look. I prefer tights to socks, but I think both can look great if styled properly. I will definitely try to get my hands on some white tights for the fall (too hot now).

I really adore white tights, but I have noticed they do tend to widen and shorten the leg...I'm not sure I could quite pull them off.

FashionablyVivid - I love that picture in the middle, thanks for posting!

I saw someone wearing white tights or socks the other day (I forget which) and she looked great, I really want to have a go!

I really like the white thights and socks, but I absolutely despite outfits with white leggings. It looks so silly, girls who have finally obtained a tanned body and then you're wearing white leggings with tanned legs, not my idea of fashionable.

I really like the white thights and socks, but I absolutely despite outfits with white leggings. It looks so silly, girls who have finally obtained a tanned body and then you're wearing white leggings with tanned legs, not my idea of fashionable.

My legs refuse to tan, so I can't understand why anyone would want to cover up tanned legs with white leggings anyway! I'd give my right arm for even slightly tanned legs!

FashionablyVivid I love love love those pictures. They really do add class to the look.

I love those looks :heart:, def need to get a hand of a pair soon and start experimenting. I think it looked really good on the runway pic together with nude/brown colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->