Whiteheads

Yup - use tweezers to push the pus out, then dab non-gel toothpaste on, and in the morning they'll be gone!

And don't tell me that's not good for your skin, I know it isn't.

Neither is junk food... :innocent:

i use mario badischu pinking cream overnight it's expensive ($19 pls S&H cos you have to order it from his website unless you live in manhatten) and will work over one night for a small whiteheads/pimples but if it's large you need to put it on it for three nights in a row. it stinks but it lasts for a long time bc you only need to use a little for your whole face and it doesn't make your skin feel dry or tight.
But the whole tweezer/toothbrush might be just as effective and cheaper..I dunno :shrug:

KaraDanielle11 said:
i use mario badischu pinking cream overnight it's expensive ($19 pls S&H cos you have to order it from his website unless you live in manhatten) and will work over one night for a small whiteheads/pimples but if it's large you need to put it on it for three nights in a row. it stinks but it lasts for a long time bc you only need to use a little for your whole face and it doesn't make your skin feel dry or tight.
But the whole tweezer/toothbrush might be just as effective and cheaper..I dunno :shrug:

just a side-note this stuff did not work for me (even though EVERYONE raves about it) all it did was irritate it and it was hard to get the pink off in the morning. Every one is different and responds differently. Occasionally i go on rampages and squeeze every black head and white head on my face and it just makes matters worse so i guess i would suggest a professional extraction.

I tried the toothpaste but it didnt work, is there any other natural method?

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Yup - use tweezers to push the pus out, then dab non-gel toothpaste on, and in the morning they'll be gone!

And don't tell me that's not good for your skin, I know it isn't.

Neither is junk food... :innocent:

I'm with you on this one.

Cruel to be kind and all that... sometimes you just have to get those suckas out

okay the tweezers are killing me just thinkin about it! There is this tool you can buy by Tweezerman or EarthTherapeutics and it like takes out blackheads and whiteheads.. Use that and/or have a facial! They work wonders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->