Whitney Houston Files for Divorce

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
From CNN.com:

Grammy-winning singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from husband Bobby Brown, her publicist tells The Associated Press.

More details later. :innocent:

CNN.com:

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from her husband Bobby Brown, her publicist told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Publicist Nancy Seltzer declined to reveal where or when Houston filed the divorce papers, and said the singer had no statement to make.
"I can just confirm that she has filed for divorce," Seltzer said.

Houston and Brown, who married in 1992, have had a sometimes tumultuous marriage, and rumors of their breakup have surfaced often over the years.

The couple have one child, 13-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Wow, so she's getting divorced? Good on her, that will save Osama the trouble of killing him, or whatever it is he was planning to do....... :lol:

14 years too late---- but yay! ^_^

Hopefully Whitney can turn her life and career around; I'd love to see her out there doing music again.

About bloody frigging time. What on earth took her so long....

I really thought that they'd never get divorced. I hope she finds happiness.

YES! This is the best news i've heard all week. He ruined her and now she'll get her life back...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

lawd hammercy!

hallelujah!!

PRAISE!!!

The skies have opened up and Whitney has FINALLY seen the light!

Toss that useless bastard to the curb. wow. WOW.

The positive response and support that she's going to get from her fans (especially the old fans who've been turned off by her recent actions) will be staggering. Women will rally to support her.

Remember that when Tina divorced Ike, she came back at age 45 to record her biggest hit, "What's Love Got To Do With It".

I think Whitney sure as hell has the potential to make the biggest comeback ever. If she handles this well and records a fabulous album, she'll be on top again, no problem.

G'ON AND TALK TO OPRAH WHITNEY!!!

REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.

isn't this pic the best?!?!

good job too!
and stop smoking crack also Whitney!

such a talented MESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member