Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

(what's built on mud.. bound to sink sooner or later :magic:)

Well, my thoughts precisely! I'm sad to hear this, well, mostly for the children, but something doesn't quite add up. There must be more which we are not being told. Differences regarding parenting style can be bridged if there is love and respect. This should conquer all, isn't it? No! There must be something else.
And for her to go all brazen like that? Wow.

Anyway, Just Jared must be in meltdown mode right now!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^there are blinds that hint that Brad cheated with Marion.
People are saying that Angelina wants a career in politics, perhaps she wants to move to Washington and take the kids?

^there are blinds that hint that Brad cheated with Marion.
People are saying that Angelina wants a career in politics, perhaps she wants to move to Washington and take the kids?

Yikes, as in Cotillard???? :shock:
Even if she did want a career in politics (and Ronnie and Nancy proved to the world that American politics have no qualms with Hollywood actors, :lol:), that's no reason to ditch him? She may be far more pragmatic than I actually imagined!

yeah, as in Cotillard. Apparently they hooked up in Allied (I can´t find the link but it was on the crazy days and nights´site). Now there are also rumours that she´s pregnant... it´s crazy.
There are more rumours but of the "we can´t talk about it here, we´ve already been warned" variety regarding Brad.

yeah, as in Cotillard. Apparently they hooked up in Allied (I can´t find the link but it was on the crazy days and nights´site). Now there are also rumours that she´s pregnant... it´s crazy.
There are more rumours but of the "we can´t talk about it here, we´ve already been warned" variety regarding Brad.
Pregnant with Brad's child???

I don't know what to think of this, I'm surprised but at the same time I'm not surprised at all. I do feel sorry for the kids though... Sad.

^the internet is breaking with all kinds of theories :lol:

apparently the cheating stuff is not true - even angelina shut down those rumours.

but this piece from "the cut" says that brad indulged in other things and had anger issues.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/how...st-battle-in-her-divorce.html?mid=twitter_cut

it also sounds like brad might fight for joint custody, which could get messy, very unfortunate for the kids.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/21/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-divorce-custody-children/

the article above from "the cut" makes it sound like it was a sudden decision by angelina, that brad was "blindsided". that surprises me, too. i thought it seemed like it was coming for a while. gosh, though, they were such a beautiful couple. some of those early photos are so lovely.

funny...for example in this slideshow, at least in these particular pics, there's a different tenor beginning from around 2014

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/a-c...lideshow/2016/09/20/brangelina_over_theyears/

anyhow, given that there are six kids involved, i really do hope they can resolve it amicably.

Well, I agree with Les Sucettes. Too many children! I don't understand why she thinks she could get sole custody, especially if she's planning a career in politics in addition to Hollywood and humanitarianism. There's simply put too many of them. And what with her running all across war torn countries and whatnot, who will tend to them?Surely in this case the father would be ideal?

Personally speaking, I've always thought they were a blight for the concept of adoption. Of course they could afford to adopt so many children, but it didn't meant that they should.

^they only have 3 adopted children, don´t they?

^it would have been better if they have 1 adopted child and 5 birth ones? :lol:
I rather they had 6 adopted children and not one birth kid.

I'm more intrigued about an A-list actress like Marion being on instagram than the gossip itself..lol

koko, I feel like your approach comes from knowing maru botana exists.. "9 babies.. doable". :lol:

Personally speaking, I've always thought they were a blight for the concept of adoption. Of course they could afford to adopt so many children, but it didn't meant that they should.

I disagree. They always said they wanted a big family, and rather than choosing to have six biological kids, I think their decision to adopt from third world countries was rather admiring of them. The three kids they adopted will have opportunities that they would have probably never had in their birth countries. Giving a child a way out of impoverishment is probably one of the rewarding things we as human beings can do.

I disagree. They always said they wanted a big family, and rather than choosing to have six biological kids, I think their decision to adopt from third world countries was rather admiring of them. The three kids they adopted will have opportunities that they would have probably never had in their birth countries. Giving a child a way out of impoverishment is probably one of the rewarding things we as human beings can do.

Well this idea of adoption from third world countries is a controversial subject and it would take us off topic. In my opinion it does not matter if they are adopted or not, 6 kids when you are stratospherically famous is not a good idea. I remember thinking they always looked particularly chaotic when they went out. Why? They do not need that. Being famous at their level and for so long will eventually turn you into a monster of egotism, not all the nannies the world will hide the fact that you are not centre stage. They would crack eventually. Well that always my view of it anyway, but who knows, in the end we are just gossiping.

The divorce war has started. Enough stories released daily about spousal unreasonableness to keep Kim Kardashian's nearly-bare boobs off the top spot in the news for at least a week.

I love Marion :heart: I understand her wanting to adress this people alleging her baby is Brad Pitts love child. Wtf this is such a circus.

Now there are allegations Brad Pitt is being investigated by FBI for verbally and physically abusing his children. Pardon my ignorance of US Law but does the FBI normally get involved in these kinds of cases ?

It might be one helluva custody battle...

I love Marion :heart: I understand her wanting to adress this people alleging her baby is Brad Pitts love child. Wtf this is such a circus.

Now there are allegations Brad Pitt is being investigated by FBI for verbally and physically abusing his children. Pardon my ignorance of US Law but does the FBI normally get involved in these kinds of cases ?

It might be one helluva custody battle...

The allegation is that he got drunk on their private plane and abuse the kids. Because it happened on the air, FBI has jurisdiction.

Predictable. And next comes the girlfriend more than half his age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->