Who Designs Miss Sixty?

in norway, where I come from, miss sixty jeans are popular mostly amoung girls aged 13-15. I don`t know why - the fit is great - but older girls choose other jeans labels, such as fornarina.

Cherry said:
in norway, where I come from, miss sixty jeans are popular mostly amoung girls aged 13-15. I don`t know why - the fit is great - but older girls choose other jeans labels, such as fornarina.
In Finland also, that's why I'm not so keen on them...

*EllaH said:
In Finland also, that's why I'm not so keen on them...

Yeah its the younger kids who wear the generic bland looking miss sixty with flares etc.

I wear miss sixty but i buy it directly from the actual store and i get more mature and standing out jeans. for example i have never seen teens wearing the tapered pants (drainpipes) which i wear from miss sixty. they fit so good.

plus the kids can only afford the 70 e ones.. whereas my cheapest missys cost over 100 and the most expensive missys cost over 200 e... there is the difference... B)

Cherry said:

maybe cause fornarina jeans start from 100e and up... could it be???

well, I just bought a pair for about euro 50,- here in norway, on a summer sale. they are really basic, model flirt, ëxcellent for autumn.

Cherry said:
well, I just bought a pair for about euro 50,- here in norway, on a summer sale. they are really basic, model flirt, ëxcellent for autumn.

if they look good, fine. i prefer the more outrageous and detailed miss sixtys. especially the tapered ones.

last year after an excellent final sale i got a pair of tapered (skinny drainpipes) dark blue jeans from the us miss sixty store for 20 dollars. now thats what i call a sale!!! they are still in and hot.

well, I go for the basic styles, cause I just wear them occationally. I work in a rather conservative environment....

Cherry said:
well, I go for the basic styles, cause I just wear them occationally. I work in a rather conservative environment....

Ah ok.. :smile: I understand.. I love the fit of any miss sixty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->