Who Designs Miss Sixty?

welcome to FS kazababe :flower:

i think miss sixty is been designed by a group of people, a design group.
not by just one designer.

Miss sixty is deisgnd by a artists/Desigenr named Wichy Hassan

I belvie he is German

speaking of miss sixty, i just bought a pair. theyare tapered form fitting with a zippers on the side of the ankle. fun fun fun

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Dec 8th, 2003 - 5:41 am
Miss sixty is deisgnd by a artists/Desigenr named Wichy Hassan

I belvie he is German
thanks space, i had no idea :flower:

For all its worth, its very very popular in Milan. And the jeans are insaneley cheap complared to what you would pay for them here in the states.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 9th, 2003 - 12:17 am
For all its worth, its very very popular in Milan. And the jeans are insaneley cheap complared to what you would pay for them here in the states.
yep, even here. miss sixty has been around forever and it was always seen as a normal NON trendy label.
it is still sold in typical french streetwear stores :ninja:
but the jeans are good :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 8th, 2003 - 4:58 am
but the label is italian, no? :unsure:
Its based in italy, btu i belive tehd eisgner is German.

off topic but I saw a pair of jeans from Miss Sixty with padding on the butt :ninja: on E! a few months ago... :lol:

"In 1989 Wichy Hassan, the designer and co-founder of SIXTY SpA, envisioned creating a company where his Seventies-inspired denim and fashion collections would live in a whimsical world without borders or limits. Collaborating with co-founder Renato Rossi the dream would be realized and an international brand born. SIXTY's innovative brands are distributed in forty countries worldwide, being sold in the world's most influential speciality boutiques and department stores as well as their own chain of retail stores. Miss Sixty has become synonymous with life, youth, action and energy; catering to the lifestyle of the fashion-forward individual."

Does that help??

In my opinion Miss Sixty has always been very edgy, sometimes even radical, outrageous fashion line and not something very bland and casual..It takes courage to wear Miss Sixty most of the time. I personally have whole wardrope full of Missy. Just recently I bought a tapered pair of jeans (my 5th pair now of that style) in color pink. Its true they are cheaper in Italy and in Europe all around. In the US they have even risen the prices lately..maybe due to the glory of Euro. But if you wanna get some good deals go during August to the store and you can even get items from summer collection for 20 bucks or less!

I cant wait for the winter collection....its usually so much better.

I think you'll find that Wichy is a design director with a team designing under him. I do know that the shoes are designed by freelancers, only coz a couple of friends work for them sometimes.

The prices will go down soon, as they are building a mill in China and the plan is to move production out there....

I personally prefer Miss Sixty and Killah from those. Energie might have some good stuff for guys occasionally but lately they really started to make some baggy jeans which isnt too hot.

I hope moving the production to China doesnt mean worse quality.....

i remember they once ent me an email from the HR offices wanted a team of new designers and wanted some samples. foolish me...i deleted the email accidentally

Lady Muck said:
The prices will go down soon, as they are building a mill in China and the plan is to move production out there....

I doubt prices will go down, they will just make a bigger profit.:innocent:

I believe misssixty(Etc) created a creative design team/ base working in Copenhagen. As well they hired people who used to work for Diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->