Who is iamamiwhoami?

well the pics in post #15 are pretty convincing. the teeth are absolutely the same. I don't know why anybody would think it's not aguilera. it's her for sure. :wink:

I think it looks like aguilera, but I cannot image her recording that type of music!! Maybe I'm wrong though.

This is a really cool idea... I can't wait to find out who it is!

I wonder when they (whoever they are) are gonna show us the big reveal...

Totally Xtina, she worked with Ladytron and Little Boots for her new album, oh and Sia, so she's obviously going for a different sound.

well who isn`t to say that christina may have asked some of her collaborators to be in these videos? It doesn`t have ot be the same woman- in fact, they look different to me.

it is very beautiful nonetheless and whoever it is, I will be purchasing their album just for this.

though I was thinking, if it is xtina, maybe these clips are darker remixes of the actual songs that will be on the album...? shame if it is.

that's true, it might be more than one woman. I think it looks like both xtina and little boots.

Whoever it is, just show yourself already!! Curiosity and suspense is really getting to me. Help~

ahahah! i heard about this before. music marketeers really know how to use the web these days. great videos, though.

I heard about these and how everyone is sh!tting their pants trying figure out who's in the video.
I've heard people say it's Cascada.

I personally think it's Miuccia Prada.

I heard about these and how everyone is sh!tting their pants trying figure out who's in the video.

:lol:
No no no ... it's definitely John Galliano . Look at those dramatics .

Me, I personally think it's Meryl Streep. That bish can play anyone. :lol:

i've heard people say its Britney :lol:

Whoever said that has a great sense of humor. :lol:

Meryl Streep! :rofl:

PS: I think the teeth are EXACT to Little Boots not Christina... The lower are similar to Christina but the top front teeth are more rounded out than Christinas. They match Little Boots...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->