Who is your favorite shoe designer and why?

EmikoLePore

Reaction score
All of you shoe adicts out there (this is a fashion forum so I know that there must be tons of you) let me know what your favorite designers are and why and if you can post a picture of a shoe that you would absolutley love to own that would be even cooler

olga berluti- the patinas, the stiching details and the distinctive shapes. i also have wide feet and these are the best fitting ready to wear shoes around.
my most recent pair are a variation of these in burgandy
2005Dividende-Berluti.jpg

(pic from lvhm.com)

Well I have many and I'll list more later but on the top of the list is...
Christian Louboutin:blush: :heart: his shoes are simply fabulous! I love the pigalle's:flower: He makes very classy shoes that you could wear 5 years from now and yet he can have fun and mix it up a little ^_^

^ too bad christian doesn't make men's shoes- i've always had a craving for those red soles.....

Christian Louboutin and Chloe....some of the most amazing shoes ever!

Louboutin all the way, swoon!
The red soles do it for me every time. Even a classic black looks amazing when teamed with the red sole.

I am coveting a pair on sale at mo. They have gone down 35%, but the SA told me they will go down to 50% on Dec 27th, so trying to hold out, but it is so hard !!!

Marc Jacobs at the moment. I've lusted after almost every single pair of flats he's made for the last few seasons. :smile:

Louboutin.

He takes more risks with his designs than Blanhik or Choo, which imo can get really boring. Plus, his heels are so much better looking.

Spike413 said:
Louboutin.

He takes more risks with his designs than Blanhik or Choo, which imo can get really boring. Plus, his heels are so much better looking.

I like choo & blahnik for just that reason. i always know I am going to like something by them, wheras Loubutin is hit or miss. . .

Also, i don't like the heel shape on his shoes- it's more to the back of the heel and tapered, rather than centered under the heel and balanced

Louboutin, Roger Vivier and Pierre Hardy simply because their shoes look like no one else's and they are entirely recognizeable (not to mentionn arresting :smile:)

I like Delman as well and some Kate Spade flats (not all but some).. Oh yes and Chloe`:heart:

Ooooh, I forgot Pierre Hardy....his current winter collection is to die for.

I have to say my favs are giuseppe zanotti, they are crazy!
So flashy and beautiful. From the knee boots down to the embellished sandals, they just are so hot. Also gucci:heart: , I love the logos, and just the sexiness of they're shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louboutin - yes, sometimes a shoe is a "miss", but I like that he is daring and interesting.

Christian Louboutin...:heart:...Apart from their designs are stunning, such as the fabulous red sole :woot: I find they are amongst the most comfortable shoes I own. Second to Louboutin, I would say Dior ^_^...Dior shoes are usually very theatrical and magnificent, but not as comfortable as Louboutins! I like Gina boots, though, the leather is soft and slouchy and perfect...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->