███████████████
Reaction score
In my opinion the top five of the best campaigns of this f/w 2003 are:

1- Gucci - by Mario Testino.
2- Valentino by Mario Testino.
3- Sonia Rykiel by Vicent Peters.
4- Dolce & Gabbana by Steven Meisel.
5- Fendi by Karl Lagerfeld.

her,your opinion though I believe that this season is not of so good quality as the last two seasons :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Gucci_____237_fall_winter_2004.jpg
    Gucci_____237_fall_winter_2004.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
I agree. Gucci won partly because of Daria's sultry portrayal.

Originally posted by PussyLee@Aug 28 2004, 08:31 PM
I agree. Gucci won partly because of Daria's sultry portrayal.
[snapback]348486[/snapback]​

I agree. YSL with Gemma is pretty nice too. Fendi is gorgeous, Eugenia is wonderful in them.

I so agree about the Gucci. :heart:
My picks:

1. Gucci
2. Dolce & Gabbana
3. Prada
4. Versace (I loved the multi-model, 80s look)
5. Louis Vuitton

YSL with Gemma!

ysl-02.jpg
:heart:

Best:

-Hermes :clap:
-Lanvin (simple and beautiful)
-Fendi
-Dolce & Gabbana (mainly for the flawless casting)
-Dior Homme (perfect in every way)

Worst:

-Balenciaga (sad, pretentious, and uninspiring)
-Chloe (wrong, wrong, wrong)
-Marc Jacobs (Rachel Feinstein with extensions? I'll pass!)

Disappointing:

-Gucci
-Chanel (too 80's)
-Vuitton
-Versace (WAY too 80's)

Gemma's pic is nice but no "soul" in it. looks like she just been told to "look there , sweety" and Click! Daria's magnetic stare pulls you through!

I believe that ysl and prada disappointed this season gemma ward is beautiful but the photos not this one good , On the other hand if this one good and effective : HERMES , D&G,MICHAEL KORS ,VERSACE (That in my opinion have to already change photographer).

Clear that I respect all the opinions and tastes and I am charmed with ela difference and interchange of opinions

Attachments

• angelalindvall_02.jpg
    angelalindvall_02.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 95
Dior with Gisele is getting tired. Gisele is starting to look like a man in the ad.

Totally in weary agreement gisele and nick nigth

I kinda like Hermes' commercialized approach. YSL looks very chinese-zombieish but in a cool way! I am disappointed by Dior this season...they used to have such cool images but it's all bland and boring this time :shock:

I haven't seen all of them, but most of them:

Like: Hermes, YSL, Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Celine, DKNY, Mui Mui, Prada, Dolce and Gabanna, Calvin Klein, Missoni, Moschino, Escada

Whatever: Chanel, Jill Sander, Chloe, Oscar de la Renta, Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Roberto Cavalli, Blumarine

Dislike: Guess, Versace, Baby Phat, Jean Paul Gaultier

Sorry, that was a few more than five.

Prada, Fendi, Vuitton (I would have preferred models, but at least they had the good sense to use Scarlett Johansson in their actress lineup).... oh, I can't even think of two more.

I :heart: Gemma but the YSL ads did nothing for me.

absolutely loved YSL and Gucci. Daria is so captivating and it's awesome how strong her stare is. On the other hand, although Gemma looks so lost in YSL, she just has this air of peace and beauty that fits well.

Love the YSL ad's. I think the Hermes ones are the worst!! I can't believe you like them chick! With the bland and gross white and brown and them holding the bags with that stupid ribbon. gah!

haven't seen that ad of daria in the green. it's one of the best. i love the green.

oh and i also love those calvin klein like kids ads or something with all the models in pencil drawing including natalia and heather.

YSL (by far)...Gemma looks stunning, and there's a sort of air of mystery in those images...
Gucci is very nice as well, if only because Daria has a certain stare that works so well for it...
Fendi - very very appealing - again, the dark, sensual appeal with a bit of glamour...
Vuitton ...I don't always like them, but I like these ads for some reason - very sultry...I'm especially fond of the ones with Christina Ricci, Scarlett Johansson and Hayden Christensen...I'm not a fan of Chloe Sevigny and I can barely recognize Diane Kruger...
Prada - simply because it seemed ethereal and made me want some of the shoes! lol...although I really dislike Lydia Hearst...

I HATED Chloe, though...the clothes are fantastic, but the campaign...so bad. The clothes didn't fit well on the models at all...

Miu Miu I disliked as well, simply because I do not like Maggie Gyllenhaal at all...she seems aged to me, and doesn't make me want the clothing much, which is bad, since that's the intention of such a campaign...

I also really disliked Hermes...very very bland, and I think in one picture a ribbon was stuck to model's lips. Gah.

I also really disliked Versace and Escada this year - bland, but tried to be colourful and just ended up looking so very 80's and tacky.

I HATE the Dior Rasta ads...screams tacky to me...the colour scheme is ugly, the clothes and the bags are ugly, as are the shoes...really dislike the ads. Also, I just saw a new Dior ad in the newest Bazaar...with Gisele in pink leopard print...really dislike that one as well. I'm also not a huge fan of Gisele either...

REALLY disliked the Marc Jacobs ads...gah.

One I rather like, though, is Ungaro...the pinkish lighting and the look was very nice.

Ferragamo has a set of pretty ads this season as well...

I also like Kate Moss with David Yurman...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->