Willa Holland

I can definately see the similarities between her and Mischa...

They definitley picked the right girl to play Marissa's sister. They look so much alike. Very pretty girl. I love her hair.

i´m sure it is her myspace now, i just was not sure if she really is the person in the last picture (drinking alcohol) but I did not see her myspace ´cause it was private when I found it.............could you post the pics of young Willa again, there are just red crosses now...........

ModelsRMyLife said:
More Willa: (some may be repeats)
*do not quote pics-deleted no credits*

----------------------on the first picture...........the girl in the middle.........looks like the girl in the pic drinking alcohol, and it is def NOT Willa, the eyebrows and all are very different and the girl does have brown eyes just like the one drinking alcohol..........i am not trying to defend willa or anything, but I just see that it does not seem to be her in the pic, does anyone agree ?

Last edited by a moderator:
No i dont agree. the girl drinking has her hair in the way willa has her hair. you cant even see her eyebrows in the drinking picture. so i dont undersand where that comes in to play. and last but not least those pictures were found on HER myspace.

I hope i dont sound like im attacking you...in not!! haha im just saying myside

no, i mean the eyebrows of the girl in the first picture (the pics I copied and wrote under them) does not look like willa (the girl in the middle) cause willa´s eyebrows look different..............the girl in the pic drinking looks like the girl in the picture (who is not willa)......................

Zoolander said:
I am proud to say I was part of the "scandal" that went on.

LOL, too funny. The little racist alcoholic so needed to get busted! :lol:

ahhhhhh I soooooooooooooo want to see her young model pics, like all the Ralph Lauren ads they said she was in...............can you post them if you have them, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................:P :P :P :P :P

*cough*CAMERAWHORE*cough* [sorry, I'm pretty myspace as well...that is one of my fave myspace terms]

She gets/got to make out with Ryan Donowho...lucky girl.

^ i know seriously and i've met him, he has a gf though of 4 years i saw
her too, she's like really old haha

No offence, but she is not cute. She looks like any young girl you see at the mall. I'm surprised she used to be a model, her face is very average and her hair is always on her face, as though she is hiding her face. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->