Willa Holland

I dont know if its just me...

But sometimes there would be expressions Willa would make whilst she was Kaitlin Cooper that reminded me of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I think had she been older (or her age now when buffy was around) she would have made a better buffy's sister than Michelle Trachtenberg.

(buffy thread & Willa thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see kids who look like her all the time at the mall. How come they don't model? Oh thats right, her step-dad is a famous movie director. Guess that's all it takes to make it on tv, connections.

the site is willahollandfan.com but you have to be registered to enter the gallery i think........

i don´t think she was average looking. she was very pretty. and i want to know which mall you go to lol most children are not as pretty as willa and most children are cute but no model material. if you look at the Guess ads where willa is pictured with the other children i think the blonde one is very pretty, do you know her name ? oh and i think the child in the front and middle is looking very average.

i agree...she is really pretty

i can tottaly see guys thinkin' that she "soo hott" if she went to my highschool

hey. i didn't really like her on the OC at the first episode. but, after a while. she sorta began to grow on me a little.

willa14.jpg

eh. im bored. ^_^

EDIT-see tFS guidelines- no credits

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me a lot of one of my friends...similar face, hair, and same height, too.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an ID on her top here??

Thanks mucho if you can! :buzz:

//willa holland fansite

She is really pretty. I love her style. I can't believe she is only 15. She looks so much older for her age.

hmm seeing those pictures with her boobs covered in writting has sought of turned me of her. She seems very up herself. If it is her "myspace" thats pretty horrible what she said. She may grow out of it all though, she is only 14. She is pretty, but i can see what people mean when they say generically pretty, and have seen lots of girls that look like her.

^The writing on her chest wwas signitures from her boyfriend's band.

I think she's just an insanely normal teenager.

She's pretty, but she sucked really badly in the O.C. :sick: She's a really bad actress.

I don't think I remember this one being posted...

Vynjts.jpg

Credit: http://www.wikipedia.org

I love her hair. I know it's not exactly a ground-breaking style, but I think I'm getting mine cut like that tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->