Willa Holland

god this girl is ridiculously gorgeous, and her body is pretty awesomely proportionate and youthful. :heart:

(ps; I agree with someone from the other page, I wish there were more pap pics of her... ^_^)

Did we finally got new pictures of her? Wow, this is surprise! I wish more too
She looks gorgeous, face, body... just wow

Totally love this pictures ! <3 She's so stunning ! Just, does someone know who is the guy (the one with blond hair) at the July 26th event ?

That's great news!! I haven't read the book so I don't know what type of girl she's going to play but I'm excited for her wardrobe and to see her acting (in a leading role).

I hope she is going to get a real role and not dramatic teenage brat role that she always gets.

Naw, it's a real role. It's about a girl who painfully adapts to her dad's death. Book was great (though i read it when I was younger); highly recommend the book. Hopefully the movie does the book justice

Naw, it's a real role. It's about a girl who painfully adapts to her dad's death. Book was great (though i read it when I was younger); highly recommend the book. Hopefully the movie does the book justice

Thanks for the detalis, hopefully a good reason to be happy for her!

New Willa pics from f*ckyeahwillaholland

tumblr_lw79tpABNW1qlugr4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw6xbyXSoE1qlugr4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw5zop59b11qalftpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw5zn66HoE1qalftpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw6ttvZIKN1qhpexko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw79qe05Mi1qmrsrpo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member