Willa Holland

Honestly, this show doesn't seem promising at all. But let's see.

'Tiger eyes' still
tumblr_m4af84t_Ua_Q1qlugr4o1_500.png

f*ckyeahwillaholland.tumblr.com

ugh...she is so pretty. So pretty that I re-watch her old images all the time cause there is nothing new from her

'Arrow' is like 'Revenge' but with a bow and arrow haha.:lol:

The first one is from her friend Michael Fenton's facebook (it is an old photo) and the others are all ones she uploaded to FB.

She is so gorgeous!
So bad she's not public person... I mean, I would like to see her photos much more.

Backstage of new photoshoot.

Seems like Willa is owner of her own company now. Or I don't understand something?

Willa's instagram

After having ample start dates postponed and the cast reformulated over the past two years, suffice to say that the indie drama The Science of Cool has seen better production days. But, alas, ThePlaylist has just informed us that the indie is being resurrected, with a new cast in tack: Willa Holland (The O.C., Legion), Nick Krause (The Descendants), and Steve Guttenberg are headlining the project, with newcomers Matthew Ziff, Guy Kent, and genre mainstay Michael Biehn also in toe. Mischa Barton, is still contemplating a role in the picture.

Where the indie was once a comedy about “a couple of high schools nerds who transform themselves into the coolest kids in the class,” it has since taken a darker turn, now centering on “two students who discover a chemical formula that makes them popular, but with that power and new reality, acceptance on their terms has its consequences.” Eric and Patricia Goren co-wrote the script, which also sees the former making his directorial debut. Casting for the remaining roles will continue through this month.
willa-daily.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->