William Rast F/W 09.10 New York

Reaction score
Is there really no William Rast thread yet? I searched and searched and couldn't find one. Here are some pics from the show:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg
00090m.jpg

Style.com

am not too keen on the xtra long t.shirts tho i like the 80s like stonewash look

I like it, its very hip and cool, I would wear all that just to go out somewhere Idk.lol
I could say it looks like R&B fsr...

Being VERY slow on the uptake I only just realised this is Justin Timberlakes line. What is with the fringe half way down on that denim skirt??

I dont think its boring at all, theres a good styling, and the leather jackets and boots are awesome. love dinim!!

i love the oversized shirt with the plaid button up, tuxedo jacket and slim jeans look on the last guy.

I like some of the pieces on their own. Definitely some things I could see myself wearing... Not a fan of the patchwork on the denim.

givenchy wannabe's -_-
At least those ridiculous Givenchy jeans had those leather patches sewn into the crotch...you know it took some French seamstress a while to get that constructed just right.

I often find myself wondering why more designers don't show jeans on the runway at NY fashion week, I mean, there's just so much you can do with them. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I still don't get why this line has to be on a runway.

this season is alot like last season. but with a bit more glamour with all the fur and all. but i kinda like it. you can tell that it diddnt really get that many great reviews last time because all the high profile models that did it before seemed to be down graded to well...nobodys.

A lot of these remind of me Balmain and Alexander Wang, and some of the denim pieces are absolutely ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->