Willow Smith

Reaction score
New addition to The Society NY…

willow-smith-the-society-575x744.png

http://blog.thesocietymanagement.com/new-addition-willow-smith/

What took them so long? Can't wait for her first Vogue.:clap:

She's definitely got a face, and she's grown six or seven inches in the last 2 years, I'd probably sign her if I were an agency too. At 14, I hope they keep her in development for awhile yet though.

I don't think she's going to be a "model" now, this seems more like an artist management like IMG does.

I don't think she's going to be a "model" now, this seems more like an artist management like IMG does.

Willow is still signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation's record label and they are also her management team. Besides, The Society has a special arrangement board for artists they are managing. Willow is on the model development board.

Soooo excited about this....its about damn time!!!:woot:

I like Willow since she was very little. As much I hate those new 'celebs-models' trend, I think this girl can model so much better than others like Kendall, Gigi or Bella.

Willow is still signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation's record label and they are also her management team. Besides, The Society has a special arrangement board for artists they are managing. Willow is on the model development board.

I see. Still, I see her doing some print work, some ads here and there and maybe even doing a show in the future, but I don't think she'll become a full time model like Kendall and Gigi. Seems like to me she's more into music than modeling.

She's found another career path where she can 'whip her hair back and forth' :innocent: The Society will do a great job for her if she wants it.

Willow Smith Was Just Named Chanel's Newest Brand Ambassador
Tyler McCall
MAR 8, 2016 9:38AM EST

Between sitting front row at fashion shows and getting to borrow Chanel basically whenever you want, the life of a Chanel ambassador is pretty great.

Well, it just got a little bit cooler, too: Today at its Fall 2016 show, Chanel announced that Willow Smith is its latest ambassador. She joins the Chanel ranks of Lily Rose Depp, Kristen Stewart, and Blake Lively, who have had relationships with Chanel and designer Karl Lagerfeld for years.

Backstage at her first Chanel show in Paris this morning, Willow told Teen Vogue why working with Karl and Chanel is so exciting for her. "Sitting in the chairs and just watching the clothes walk by is so amazing because you get to see the soul that's inside of them," she said. "I feel like there is so much creativity going on that I want to inject some of my ideas and some of my energy into the brand, because I feel like there's a lot of things that come from youth nowadays that need to be expressed and amplified to the world."

It makes total sense that Chanel would want the uber-stylish 15-year-old as an ambassador. Not only does she own her unique sense of style, she's already setting trends on the covers of Wonderland and i-D and in campaigns for brands like Marc Jacobs, as well as trailblazing in the music industry with her very own sense of sound. It's especially nice to see Chanel diversifying their fashion pack with a girl as cool as Willow.

Plus, considering many brand ambassadors have gone on to star in Chanel ads, we might be seeing her gorgeous face on pages in the glossies soon. The more Willow, the better.

teenvogue.com/story/willow-smith-chanel-ambassador

Yes!! this is amazing news and much needed for the Chanel brand to have a girl like Willow. Cant wait to see her in their ads

Chanel eyewear fall/winter 2016/17

PHOTOGRAPHER: KARL LAGERFELD
TALENT: WILLOW SMITH

CAMPAIGN IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Willow Smith attends "Chanel Collection des Metiers d'Art 2016/17 : Paris Cosmopolite" Show on December 6, 2016 in Paris, France.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->