Wonderland September / October 2010 : Zac Efron & Katie Price

I actually.. like it. He looks very much like a girl with short hair though.

Great cover. I really like Wonderland, refreshing to see a magazine doing something a little out of the box and doing it well.

<3______________________<3

29dty7k.jpg
1sfqlc.jpg

source

the second one. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

:rofl::rofl: OK I love this now! Genius!

I feel like I should buy this, hang it on my wall, get a plaid shirt and reminiscence about a time lost

:rofl::rofl: OK I love this now! Genius!

I feel like I should buy this, hang it on my wall, get a plaid shirt and reminiscence about a time lost

Thats exactly what I was thinkin my dear :D

Cover is kinda retro 80's cool

I love the 80's vibe that the cover and editorial have- I never thought I would say this but... Zac is looking mighty fine in these pictures!:blush:

Katie Price by Aitken Jolly

*dailymail.co.uk

And another shot from the same source:

And now she has experienced the life of taking part in an editorial fashion spread, Katie is desperate to continue in the world of fashion modelling.

She said: 'I've done Wonderland magazine, a spread and a cover, which will hopefully open up fashion magazines for me.

'Hopefully they'll see I'm still a good model with a story to tell and it'll be different to the weekly celebrity magazines.'

But then again, Katie has had experience shooting for fashion magazines in the past, as she was apparently handpicked by Anna Wintour to appear in the shape article in the 2006 edition of Vogue magazine.

And it was modelling that first shot her to fame, although it was a vastly different kind - glamour modelling.
article-1310021-0B12379A000005DC-750_634x722.jpg

Oh God why, Wonderland, why? That woman is nausea inducing. Daft, common, unattractive... ugh.

Is Jordan trying to do HF now?:rolleyes: She's such a cheap chav. Wonder how it felt for her to actually wear normal clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->