Teen Vogue October 2008 : Zac Efron

OMG!
WHO edits that magazine and HOW old is HE/SHE! Perfect chance to boost sales and they end up doing this :/ are they blind!

what is he doing with his right hand?....that thumb sticking out looks like he's trying to hitchhike...half heartedly :lol: i don't understand this latest crop of disney kids and all the hype....jonas brothers, miley, this guy and his girlfriend and that newest girl....can't remember her name...:ninja: why are they so popular....i don't get it...

Are you serious? Wait is he the first guy to be on the cover of teen vogue. (minus daniel radcliffe and rupert grint)

Are you serious? Wait is he the first guy to be on the cover of teen vogue. (minus daniel radcliffe and rupert grint)
Orlando Bloom,Adam Brody,Hayden Christensen,and Topher Grace have all been on the cover maybe more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head:flower:

That guy is so so...:yuk:.

Well but I'm pretty sure it will please a lot of teens.:ninja:

Orlando Bloom,Adam Brody,Hayden Christensen,and Topher Grace have all been on the cover maybe more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head:flower:

And Jake Gyllenhaal & Chad Michael Murray too.

Business wise it's a great choice to put Zac on the cover because the tweens will buy it up. Even more so than the Vanaked Hudgens cover. The magazine's circulation is down so they will do anything to get sales up.

Teen Vogue has changed a lot these last two years and I don't think I like it.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!

First, her girfriend...and now, him?!?!?!?!

Hmm well yes, I must have passed by those issues in the newsstand.:ermm:
But Topher Grace huh. I gotta find that one.

Uhm.. I'll just be looking forward to seeing rachel weiss in the mothers cover.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!

First, her girfriend...and now, him?!?!?!?!
Exactly! Poor choice.

It's the "Young Hollywood" issue - here's a page from it, with the new "90210" boys:
Teen-Vogue-October-2008-Iss.jpg

They could have at least put them on the cover, if the whole "guy" idea is the track they were on... either way, I simply can't get any more disappointed over Teen Vogue!

the Bosh

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Wait 'till they put Britney Spears on the cover to hail her next comeback :ninja:.

Ohhh God Please No!!!!
What Is Wrong With This World!!!!

He Looks So Fake, Like He Has Had Work Done On His Face!!

Wtf Is Wrong With Teen Vogue

They Are Going Down Down The Tubes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->