wws085.jpg

wws092.jpg

wws101.jpg

wws106.jpg

wws112.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

www.designsingapore.org:

Woods & Woods

Its first line was Wood & Woods Pour Femme. A year later, it launched an additional women¡¦s line, Wood & Woods Femme Plus, marked by a refined sense of individual style. At the same time, Wood & Woods Pour Homme was launched, combining uncompromising quality with an unwavering commitment to detail.In 2002, it was nominated in The Swarovski Label of the Year category at the Singapore Fashion Awards. Successful shows at the Australian, Hong Kong, Korean and Singapore fashion weeks generated interest with buyers throughout the world.Wood & Woods has since secured new international accounts from Hong Kong, Shanghai and the USA. It is stocked by the Baboon chain of designer boutiques in Hong Kong and is represented by both Blomquist and Paul Maloney, two of the more influential fashion agents in Australia.

Contact Information:
Angeline Seow
[email protected]

butbeautiful--just started seeing their newer collections right this moment--i'll let you know if i find more full length images of fw 06 :smile:

Yeah, S/S 06 is my absolute favorite.
Thank you, bb!

also i love the first two images on the link you posted & the last one

:heart: :heart:

I like the things he's doing but I just hated the blue tag (which he use or had used) that was knocked off from the blue JW cdg tag. His early collection also had a slight cdg flair to it with patchwork shorts and jackets. On the whole, I think he is one of the edgiest fashion designer to have come from Singapore. Too bad he does not have an appreciative audience in his hometown. His stores never lasted long. I have a pair of his wool pants which was bought at 70% off. I hope he does better in Paris.

To add, I heard that he was tutored under a master tailor when he was at Raffles LaSalle, which explains his skills at creating complex details and patterns.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to check out his store at Raffles City today but I was told by the Information Counter that it was closed down. geee.

Has it reallocate to another place? Any idea?

whizkit said:
I like the things he's doing but I just hated the blue tag (which he use or had used) that was knocked off from the blue JW cdg tag. His early collection also had a slight cdg flair to it with patchwork shorts and jackets. On the whole, I think he is one of the edgiest fashion designer to have come from Singapore. Too bad he does not have an appreciative audience in his hometown. His stores never lasted long. I have a pair of his wool pants which was bought at 70% off. I hope he does better in Paris.

To add, I heard that he was tutored under a master tailor when he was at Raffles LaSalle, which explains his skills at creating complex details and patterns.

I don't think they have plans to open any new stores in Singapore at the moment. But the a/w collection will be available at Habitat at Palais Renaissance.

i remembered checking out his raffles city store while i was still in singapore and coming out not too impressed. he also sold some cheap HK/CHINA-made faux leather shoes for S$100 that later turned up in far east plaza for lesss than S$30...

think his ss06 collection's got too much of a kim jones-flavour...

bikkle said:
i remembered checking out his raffles city store while i was still in singapore and coming out not too impressed. he also sold some cheap HK/CHINA-made faux leather shoes for S$100 that later turned up in far east plaza for lesss than S$30...

think his ss06 collection's got too much of a kim jones-flavour...

:lol: Reminded me of how song+kelly tried to sell s$20 slippers from Little India for 5 times the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->