WSJ. Magazine ‘Digital Edition’ January 2022 : Dua Lipa by Daniel Jackson

She's beautiful, but I hate the styling.

(also when will people realize lip fillers mess with the proportions of your features in an unflattering way like 90% of the time)

Understyled and underphotographed. Nobody pulled anything while shooting this, but they got the job done, and it works. What really stands out is Dua talking about the pandemic as a business opportunity and the WSJ bunch presenting her as a mastermind because of it. Nice use of the Bottegas, though.

Not y'all acting like Dula Peep is already over lol

She's a Versace girl, she's sexy, she's beautiful and she's got more energy than this stay-at-home laziness of a styling. Give us the pop star fantasy! The glamour, the tackiness, the camp. Wasted potential.

Last edited:
This is sad as f*ck. Her face is incredibly dull.

I am partial to WSJ and therefore immediately found myself liking this! Despite the dressed-down styling, this feels a million times more current and more alive than what Samira Nasr continues to churn out at American Harper's Bazaar.

I like the cover. The editorial is uninspiring and dull but maybe she was on set for only 2 hours and that's all they could achieve....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->