WSJ Magazine September 2015 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Lachlan Bailey

I'm absolutely in love with Sam Rollinson's ed, because it's actually in line with the weather over here. The first MG shoot doesn't look too good, possibly because they're all so young. Looks more like a bunch of girls playing dress-up.

Well this issue just continues to reaffirm to me that fashion editorials are dying. Could these be any more unimaginative? Freja's editorial is the variety I cannot stand anymore...the "stand there and stare" editorial...it's a waste! Sam Rollingson's editorial too drives me crazy...she's a cute girl, but this faux melancholy, faux earnest type of editorial is also so exhausted and soulless.

And who is this Lena C. Emery? A budget Jamie Hawkesworth?

^ Seems so, and Christian McDonald the budget Alasdair McLellan

The Gucci & Dior ads are more interesting than their 'fashion editorials'

Does anyone know where this is sold in London?

I have NO idea, but anywhere you can find the Wall Street Journal - so I guess, it might be easier in train stations, airports if you really don't know where to find this. :P

WSJ supplement is beyond !
American supplements really made their way ... !!
(isn't the team very US-Fabien-Baron style? that's why everybody loves it, i'm sure ...:lol:

but i must say (for someone who's lost touch with fashion, in a sense) it looks very 2014 ...... :shock:

and there's an editorial about the newcomer designers from europe (once again very 2014 for their selection:( jacquemus, thomas tait, vestments, and marques almeida (not in that order, maybe...)

oh and the articles are always a good train-read.

Anyone knows of a big shop in Milan where to buy imported mags?

The concept is really creepy...

I finally realized why I don't like Freja. She's a poor man's Daria and I hardly like the real one.

I don't really see the similarities? I don't like either one anyway, but I specially don't like Daria.

I was pretty surprised to see the posters of this mag at several small 'kiosque presse' in Paris this week. The cover is definitely eye-catching irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->