X-Tina to launch her own clothing line

I don't quite understand... has this been confirmed as a rumor?

I really hope she doens't get her own clothing line. If shes does, all the "popular" teenagers will be wearing it and making fools out of themselves! And then everyone else will be wearing it. Oh no! This can't be happening!

how fun more cat fights :buzz: wonder if they will be selling the red and white bikini top and red undies from dirrty :brows:

Oh god I'm sick of all these celebrities launching their own clothing line. All they do is approve on the clothing line and not even think of any of the designs themselves. It's so stupid.

None of the articles list an original source for Christina's alleged comments yet the comments have been repeated over and over without citing a source. Did she give an interview and make these remarks? It sounds like hearsay.

lemeray said:
Oh god I'm sick of all these celebrities launching their own clothing line. All they do is approve on the clothing line and not even think of any of the designs themselves. It's so stupid.

Agreed.

versace_goddess said:
how fun more cat fights :buzz: wonder if they will be selling the red and white bikini top and red undies from dirrty :brows:

I would die laughing if they were gonna sell that.... :lol:

i can't decide who's more stupid...Christina or the people that think anyone would want to buy her clothes...

:sick: Celebs will try to fanchise and or endorse anything these days. If they could make enough money off putting their faces on toilet paper, celebs would do it; and then you could their faces everytime you go to the loo

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in a world where Ryan Seacrest, Kathy Lee Gifford and Jessica Simpson have clothing lines. It is a very sad thing.... Among those 3, Christina may be an improvement! At least her outfits will be fun for sluttin' it out on Halloween. :D

great- now everyone can dress like a streetwalker.

Calm down people! This article is quite old and it is sad to see people believing every word the media puts out there.

PLEASE don't start bashing on Christina because she has much more talent than other celebrities like Jessica and Britney. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->