Yamila Díaz-Rahi

Yamila Diaz-Rahi attends the 2005 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue press conference to announce the covergirl on February 15, 2005 in New York City. The 2005 Swimsuit issue went on sale today featuring model Carolyn Murphy on the cover.

getty

Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Melissa Keller, Sarah O'Hare, Molly Sims, cover model Petra Nemcova, Daniela Pestova and Audrey Quock attend the 2003 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue press conference held at Gotham Hall :

same

Yamila Diaz-Rahi (2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue covergirl) and fellow model Carola Del Bianco take in a game between the New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks during the game at Madison Square Garden on November 4, 2002 in New York, New York. The Bucks won 97-88. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement.

same

Yamila Diaz-Rahi talks to host Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" February 20, 2002 in Burbank, CA.

same

Oh, the crush I had on her...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I loved her, too. Too bad both her career in modeling - and acting (anybody ever see the one film she was, the Italian comedy Il Pesce Innamorato - The Fish In Love - it's available as a Region 2 DVD) has pretty much fizzled. But I wish her a thousand years of health & happiness doing all the grade B catalogs: Newport News, Lerner, etc.

My own scans - click on thumbnails for HQ image.
From VSC Accessory Sale 1999
Yamila Diaz-Rahi, (with Karen Mulder) - looking red hot in tiny black leather mini and killer boots

2yotz7c.jpg

laredoute.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->