000000047017-yamila_diaz_rahi-fullsize.jpg

Maxim USA November 2000
000000047084-yamila_diaz_rahi-fit.jpg

Marie Claire Denmark December 2001
000000047113-yamila_diaz_rahi-fit.jpg

Sports Illustrated May 2006
35230_1_468.jpeg

Images fmd1.com

I have found this picture, I think she is. It's a portrait by photographer Chino Moro
wlapz.jpg

chinomoro.com

She's an arab princess :wink:

I have found this picture, I think she is. It's a portrait by photographer Chino Moro

chinomoro.com

She's an arab princess :wink:

Beautiful portrait. Yes, she is in fact part Lebanese, as are Salma Hayek and Shakira (Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripol).

Thanks.

MY own scans of Yamila Díaz-Rahi. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.

VS Resort 1999:
Yummy Yamila with Laetitia Casta

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

MY own scans of Yamila Díaz-Rahi. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.

VS Resort 1999:
Yummy Yamila with Laetitia Casta & Daniela Pestova

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

VS Resort 1999:
Yummy Yamila with Laetitia Casta

VS Resort 1999:
Yummy Yamila with Daniela Pestova & Magdalena Wrobel

VS Resort 1999:
Yummy Yamila with Magdalena Wrobel

VS Resort 1999:
Great display of leg in sexy slit dresses :woot:

VS Fall Accessory Book 1999 - vol 1 - no 1:
Yummy Yamila - looking smoking hot in fish-net stockings :woot: with Stephanie Seymour

I like very much the picture with the blue motor.... =) I love her and vespa motorcycles!

Cosmopolitan UK June 2002
"Candy Girl"
Photographer: Grace Huang
Fashion: Caroline Baxter

source: top.fason.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back