Yasmin Le Bon

i-D Mar by Solve Sundsbo

(my own scans)

Thank you so very much Northern Star! I'd give you karma but apparently have to spread it around first.

I'm just a little thrilled that the author of the article developed some of his Yasmin bio from my site :P

I bought i-D with Yasmin.... it's great... and it grows on me more and more...

I haven't, but I have a friend who lives there who sent me one of the other model covers. At least I have the insides!

:( I love this cover so much.... I know you love her so much and I know how would I feel if it was Helena's cover... So I think I will just give you mine... I can post it to your friend in London... the only thing is that you will have to pay me for it so I can get myself another one with a differt model...

Elle Italy April 2009
Sul Set Con Yasmin
by Alexei Hay

Scanned by Diciassette (17)

:woot::woot:Yasmin is on the new cover of Wonderland A/May.:D

Another pic from her editorial.....

(alistairguy.blogspot.com)

spurce daily mail
Like mother like daughter: Yasmin and Amber Le Bon could pass for sisters on family night out

It was a family night out for the Le Bons last night, as former model Yasmin hosted an eighties-themed party at the trendy Raffles nightclub in London.

The former supermodel looked fantastic in a thigh-skimming red dress, looking at least a decade younger than her 44 years.
The mother-of-three was joined by her Duran Duran star husband Simon and eldest daughter Amber.

article0050fdae1000005d.jpg
article0050fecf0000005d.jpg

Yasmin Le Bon's modesty gone with the wind as she suffers embarrassing fashion faux pas

By Liz Thomas
Last updated at 11:40 AM on 06th June 2009

She is usually the picture of grace and elegance.
But as she arrived at a charity fundraising event, Yasmin Le Bon was left fighting for her modesty by an unfortunate gust of wind.
The model had chosen to wear a flowing white dress cut to the upper thigh for her appearance.

She ended up exposing far more than she had intended, however, after the dress blew open in the breeze.
It left the startled 44-year-old scrambling to cover her embarrassment.

A more composed Mrs Le Bon mingles with guests at the Ark Charity Dinner

But the mother of three, who is married to Duran Duran singer Simon Le Bon, took the wardrobe malfunction in good humour and carried on the night partying with celebrities such as Liz Hurley, Uma Thurman and Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.
Mrs Le Bon, who has been modelling for more than 25 years, was a guest at the Absolute Return for Kids (Ark) charity dinner at Waterloo Eurostar Station in London.
The party, where tables of ten cost up to £100,000, was arranged by Miss Thurman's financier husband Arpad Busson.

article-1191072-0539790D000005DC-965_224x652.jpgarticle-1191072-053873D6000005DC-112_224x652.jpg

article-1191072-05380DC9000005DC-460_233x554.jpg
A more composed Mrs Le Bon mingles with guests at the Ark Charity Dinner

(dailymail.co.uk)

at least she had some knickers on!
i know its obvious, but she's aged so well, i hope i age half as well as her!

^^Yeah it could have been a lot worse:lol:
I couldn't agree with you more......I can't think of many other women, if any who look as good as she does at 44:shock: Stunning:heart:

Apologies if repost - Elle Greece December 1995 (image source - my scan CD:(

Attachments

• ELGR9512.JPG
    ELGR9512.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 13
German Marie Claire December 1996 (same source:(

Attachments

• MCDE9612.JPG
    MCDE9612.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 13
Apologies if repost, but these covers with her kids are so sweet. Spanish Marie Claire March 1997 (same source:(

Attachments

• MCES9703.JPG
    MCES9703.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandroperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"