Yasmin Warsame

Astrid21

Reaction score
Originally posted by Models.com
yasminwarsame.jpg

Her stately elegance and undeniable grace has made Yasmin a fixture in the pages of Italian Vogue as well as a top choice for US Vogue whenever a couture feeling is called for. Once this model crosses over to the larger marketplace, she will be on the fast track to permanent success. Stay tuned.

I think she is so beautiful. :heart: Below is an editorial for Italian Vogue; shot by Steven Meisel.

:woot: amazing beauty and great edito :heart:

thanks Astrid :flower:

:o in that editorial she looks like an electro josophine baker :o

very beautiful. But those hats kept distracting me. They reminded me of these hats they sell at places like Zellers, I can't really describe them but thats what they remind me of. Other than that i must agree, a very good editorial.

I agree, she does look like Josephine Baker! she is georgous!

has anyone seen the video of the legendary 70s "Mahogany" film with Dianna Ross? She looks a bit Mahogany as well as Josephine B.

Great model, a new fave for me :heart:

:woot: :woot: I saw her in person in Miami we were in the same boutique on Lincoln Road she is absolutely beautiful in person also...I love her in the pics too

That is a gorgeous Editorial, with a very graceful and beautiful model - :heart:
I love the colours used! :woot:

She's stunning... something very regal about her.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 26th, 2003 - 2:57 pm
:o in that editorial she looks like an electro josophine baker :o
She is very that.

She's absolutely incredible. A body made for the couture. Elegant, stunning, beautiful.

Ok, everyone. Compare YASMIN to JESSICA STAM and ask yourself who is more fit to be a model? The answer should be clear.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 25th, 2004 - 2:22 pm
She's absolutely incredible. A body made for the couture. Elegant, stunning, beautiful.

Ok, everyone. Compare YASMIN to JESSICA STAM and ask yourself who is more fit to be a model? The answer should be clear.
There are many different types of models out there. Yasmin is perfect for a more grown-up and elegant look while Stam is more sweet and charming. They each have different looks to suit different designers. For example, I think Yasmin is more suited to Valentino, while Stam looks better in Dolce&Gabbana. Just think of how boring couture would be if all the models had the same look. I like each of the models for themselves because they suit different purposes. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->