some pictures off the big screen- i loved her outfit and purple tights:woot:

Attachments

• yeah yeah yeahs.jpg
    yeah yeah yeahs.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1
  • yeah yeah yeahs1.jpg
    yeah yeah yeahs1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1
i must say for such a little lady she sure made the whole stage her own! she was always smiling when she was singing too!

although she did have abit of a problem which a head dress she put on because it got stuck to her hair but she keep going and still sounded great!

i would recommend seeing them maybe in a smaller venue though would be great i always find the mainstage at leeds far too big!

^^
Lucky you Elegance! I've yet to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs live:cry:

They recently played at a free festival in Sweden, but I missed out cos it was the same day I started at university:rolleyes:

But I'm really enjoying their new iTunes acoustic EP. Karen's voice is AMAZING!

i'm going to see them!! :woot: i cann't wait! oct 8th is the day! the only thing is ijust got my hair cut and i hate it :angry: , i really hope it grows out in time for me to fix it before the show, heres to hoping!

yeah i saw them back in..2004 or something. karens great :smile: she seems pretty shy when not on stage

they were absolutly wicked at reading festival.karen put on such a show.

Karen O has such great fashion! I love their music though, I'm thinking of going with a group of friends to go see them.

I saw them a few weeks ago and was happily swept up in the whole thing. :heart:
crazy pit crowd though i must say, never felt so near to a trampling death.

lol, i can imagine how crazy the crowd will be, i can't wait though, the day i'm gonna see them is getting closer! i'm uber excited! does anyone know who is opening for them right now?

I saw them last night! it was pretty sweet, i aws stainding right in front of nick, and you know how he takes pictures of the audience during the beginning of maps, he took my pic 3 times! woo! :smile:

the crowd was pretty insane, i don't think i've ever been that squished at a concert before, but it was ok, i was against the rail so i had no where to go, but it left minimal room for jumping :(

seriously every other indie kid now looks like karen o even the boys:lol:

im gona have to dig out my cds have listened to them in ages.

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
seriously every other indie kid now looks like karen o even the boys:lol:

im gona have to dig out my cds have listened to them in ages.
i hear ya, but i guess i see more than just her style when i look at her now because i love the music so much. and it's people like her who bring the street fashion to everyone else who may not live near a city. the same way madonna did w/ her early 80s new york style, or gwen stefani and her retro rockabilly thing – the looks they had were far from original, but not to everyone.

Bang!
Maps
Honeybear

My favorite songs from the albums.
I love her style.

their new album, It's Blitz!, is due in April, but it has leaked online.

2zgzvwg.jpg

Love it!!

see the comments section of the ohnotheydidn't post below for megaupload links:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/32481551.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back