Yevgeniya Kedrova

fleur137

Reaction score
she was at the Dior show and style.com lists her agency as Viva in Paris. i searched for a thread on her but i don't think there is...anyone know anything about her?
00100m.jpg

*style.com of course!:wink:

To me she looks like she's too skinny in rather a non-atractive way. And she looks as if she's scared/worried or smth on that pic. I need to see more pics of her, though, to say if I like her or not. And, btw, I can see slight Eugenia Volodina resemblance, that's a good sign^_^

I thought her last name was Popotova, or something. gogopilgrim told me in the model ID thread... :unsure:

fashionkitten7 said:
To me she looks like she's too skinny in rather a non-atractive way. And she looks as if she's scared/worried or smth on that pic. I need to see more pics of her, though, to say if I like her or not.
Agreed. She seems stressed about something at the end of the runway. Her legs are insane. I'm sorry if you're not allowed to say this but she's much too skinny for my liking -_- She reminds me of someone from ANTM.

[delfi.lt]

Personally, I feel that they put all the wrong girls in a bikini at Dior. This girl, Ekaterina... Their bodytype is just not good for it. They should have put Marija or Doutzen in one :heart:

I will have to see more of this girl before I jump to conclusions though. I mean, I love Ekaterina as well, so :wink:

Mr-Dale said:
I thought her last name was Popotova, or something. gogopilgrim told me in the model ID thread... :unsure:

that's what gogopilgrim told me too. but i checked style.com again and it said her last name is kedrova and that she's with viva not img...:innocent:

This is her I think, backstage at Dior S/S 06. From Stardustfashion.

i love her strong eyebrows, they really frame her face and draw you in

Wow! Those beauty shots are awesome. I hope she gets big, she does have a resemblance to Eugenia. Talk about the name similarities...

Eugenia. Yevgeniya.

Need to see more pcts, but from which I saw I may come to the conclusion that I like her, she reminds me of Michele Alves more than of Eugenia. Their names are not simply similar (I mean Yevgeniya and Eugenia V), they are namesakes

yevgeniyakedrova.jpg

model.gif

agency.gif
one.gif

Bolshevik beauty Yevgeniya Kedrova isn't clowning around. Although she attended circus school as a child, the willowy Russian's first modeling gigs were walking the runways for Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Dior just four months ago. Catch Yevgeniya's next act as she juggles couture week, which we hear will include an editorial in Paris Vogue.
*hintmag :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->