Yohji Yamamoto is launching a new menswear collection

oStelios

Reaction score
Yohji Yamamoto is launching a new menswear collection in Italy next month. The new collection, Y, will be unveiled in Florence, during Pitti, next scheduled for 22-25 June. The first Spring/Summer 2006 collection can be viewed in the Costruzione Lorenes, Pitti's independent pavilion.
In a statement the fashion house said that the new line would be a fully tailored line with a modern and design taste of Yohji.

hmmm...
well...more yohji is always a good thing in my book...^_^

thanks dear...

yes, read this could be interesting i guess, thanks stelio :flower:

Sorry, but ANOTHER Yohji line?!?!? Oh boy, more confusion!!! It's already hard enough to keep track of his lines... :wacko:

:D yes i know Alex.. its a bit too much no?

He could have been more creative with the name, at least. We already have Y's...and now Y??? :lol: That just seems so lazy to me.

You're definitely right about that, AlexN. It is becoming hard to tell them apart. As well, in Japan, in addition to Y's and Y's for men, he has Y's for living, Y's for work and several others. And now "Y." And of course y-3. He's running out of combinations with the letter "y."

John

Yep, it's a bit confusing:-) It should have been called YY :-P

Thanks Ostelios for the news:-)

he could make a 'because' line...a justification for all these other ones. :wink:

thanks for posting oStelios

fab_fifties_fille said:
he could make a 'because' line...a justification for all these other ones. :wink:

thanks for posting oStelios

how about "y not"?

I am going to pitti uomo next week, I'm wondering if the pics can be posted here, but I'll share the details...

AlexN said:
He could have been more creative with the name, at least. We already have Y's...and now Y??? :lol: That just seems so lazy to me.

In his interviews he doesn't claim to be anything else.

The more Yohji the better, imo.

amchan said:
I am going to pitti uomo next week, I'm wondering if the pics can be posted here, but I'll share the details...

DUDE! Can you do many of us a huge favor and visit the Raf Simons exhibition? Take pictures if you can :flower:

ya, there're three part of raf simons exhibition, it's about the 10 years of raf simons..., the last one is a fashion show of ss06~ B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hipolito201
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->