Correspondences-Yohji Yamamoto Exhibit in Milan

This is so enchanting!!! I like it because it leaves so much to your own imagination.

Wow, it looks beautiful. Love the red dress room and the room with the black chequered dress and others. They're like ghosts locked in the museum after it closes, waiting for some grand ball to start....

Thank you for taking the time to post all those great photos.

I love it...I wish I could see in person.

Really inspiring.

gorgeous, all of it, so apropriatly presented to, I think.

thank you runner...i can almost imagine being there...:heart:
truly awe inspiring...

I'm breathless....What an amazing presentation. I wish I could experience it in person. I agree with Johnny, it does have a ghostly beauty to it.

thanks for the pictures! that's another good reason for going back to Florence.

He's genius.

I don't know what to say. I'm completely speechless. His clothes are so poetic and breathtaking and I'm afraid no words I can come up with will do him justice. He has my been my favorite designer for as long as I can remember.

Truly a beautiful man. :heart:
LM6H6014_m_9915.jpg

Thanks for posting. :flower:

^Hear Hear

I agree completely, Astrid. It is amazing.

The gorgeous couture set against the artworks of the museum is phenomenal. Truly spectacular.

The idea of also having no showcases makes me want to jet there NOW. You can truly appreciate Yohji's couture because you can FEEL it and SEE ALL DETAILS he placed.

The clothes, ofcourse, are... do I even need to describe them? I love the huge wedding gown that got alot of press in the 90's.:heart:

Thank you.:flower:

i just read in german vogue that the exhibition will come to paris from april 14th to august 28th (sorry if this was mentioned before, i didn´t see it:(heart:

o thanks for sharing! !

i wonder how they will present the exhibition in paris?
i think i will try to get there in the summer...:heart:

thx anna k for the paris info...and mulletproof for the additional pics...
i might actually ask him for an autograph too if i was there...LOL...

Simply amazing...

The line below makes me really really really want to go there.. Stupid sweden to far away... :(

"Standing free of showcases, the garments can be admired and touched, allowing viewers to appreciate their absolute beauty, the quality of the materials and perfect design."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->