Your Best & Worst Ad Campaigns of F/W 2019.20

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we've not seen the vast majority (if not ALL) the advertising campaigns for the F/W 2019.20 season, it's time to pick your favourites.

My favourites have been Chanel, Moschino, Max Mara, Giorgio Armani and Marc Jacobs. The Gucci campaign was also the first I've liked from Alessandro Michele - ever!

I'd honestly say, without hesitation, Chanel has been my most favorite out the bunch - purely for how minimalist, effortless and timeless the campaign turned out. It was such a nice tribute to Karl Lagerfeld's earlier Chanel campaigns also.

The worst, for me, has been Christian Dior. Another banal, dull and completely uninspired campaign from Maria Grazia Chiuri who (despite the apparent good sales) continues to run Dior into the ground.

My favourites campaigns of the season were Max Mara, Moschino, Marc Jacobs and Zara. I have just realized that all of them are by Meisel :D I really liked Missoni and Alexander Wang with Anna by Hgo Comte.
Worst goes to Dior and Balmain with Cara.

Best - Gucci, Zara, Moschino
Worst - Balmain, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy

The best would be the minimalist Prada campaign earlier this year. Also Max Mara fall 2019 campaign was so good.

The worst are Valentino and Dior. So repetitive. So unoriginal.

Best: Bottega Veneta, Alexander Wang, Burberry.
Worst: Versace, Dior, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Stuart Weitzman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->