Your Collections

post-1802-1102698802.jpg

i do like this jacket, the rest is a bit too weird for me, though.

Arturo21 said:
The link you gave us is for the same stupid post, genius. :huh:

arturo..please do not speak to member that way...for your information...it is the same now because the threads have been merged...and you can thank breatheoxygen for posting the link to the original thread...

rudeness is not tolerated here and your posts will be strictly edited if you persist in this manner...

thank you for the link breatheoxygen... :flower:

Very exotic, I don't think I could pull any of that off though, still, very nice! Extravagant.

Sorry, I was just a bit annoyed...I really just hate it when people come to tell me that my thread is useless because there's another one that's the same and that mods should delete it or merge it, anyway, sorry breatheoxygen, sorry softgrey. I guess you all hate me now so I'll stop posting here.

no need for the drama sir...:wink:
there's room for everyone here at tfs...:flower:
boy...i too would like to know the name of the collection and where you are based...
welcome to the fashion spot...

Funny, softgrey.:woot::woot::woot:

Yes, where are you based and what's the name? Do you have a website?

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Dexnol Tran,i come from Viet Nam
Nice to make friend with everybody here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dexnol Tran:-)

Surprise, surprise. Another Vietnamese here:-)

Arturo21 said:
Sorry, I was just a bit annoyed...I really just hate it when people come to tell me that my thread is useless because there's another one that's the same and that mods should delete it or merge it, anyway, sorry breatheoxygen, sorry softgrey. I guess you all hate me now so I'll stop posting here.
I'm sorry Arturo21... I didn't mean it like that. :(

boyformusic224 said:
My name is Dexnol Tran,i come from Viet Nam
Nice to make friend with everybody here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello boyformusic...welcome to tfs...
thank you for sharing your work with us... :flower:

i posted here my two lastest fall winter fashion collections.One color style and one black style!
Hope that every body will give me comments and advices!And can you tell me which one you like more?

I personally prefer the black version :flower: How long did it take you to make all of these?

just one day to finish my black collection!But it took me about half a month to finish my color collection!^_^

i cant decide which i prefer. I think you have quite alot of talent and could compete with the big names. For the womens wear id go for the color looks and for mens wear its the black collection.

I don't completely design my own clothing, but I do take vintage clothing and reconstruct a few pieces and make new clothing out of the old ones.

You can see a few of my pieces at my online boutique.

http://www.adorevintage.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->