Your Favourite Fashion blogs to READ

u mean u wish there were diy blogs ? ^

yes, there are some diy blogs outthere but theyre like threadbangers and the stuff they do doesnt have good finishings. id like to see blogs with more professional looking diy.

Some of my fave other blogs are:
the baghag diaries
the following are tFS members blog that I also enjoy reading:
Jing's fashion review
Chauss blog
Pucci_mamas blog

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my favs is facehunter.blogspot.com
and fashiontoast.com

I love childhoodflames.blogspot.com, karlascloset.com and fashiontoast.com

I have to many to list but
sea of shoes
Jak & Jil are 2 of my favs
I have a full list on my blog which is in my sig. I update it multiple times a day usually. Its mostly my work what I wear and mag scans and random fashion related babble

My current top five:
www.stylebubble.typepad.com - I love Susie's deeply personal and analytical approach to fashion. But she is so prolific, I admit I don't always read her posts about different designers/brands, and just look at the pictures:D

www.leblogdebetty.com - For outfit inspiration. Betty's style is close to my own style, so I like checking out what she's wearing.

www.fashiontoast.com - Rumi's style is different from mine, but I find inspiration in her photographs. Hanging out at the beach on cloudy days is just my thing...I also like her subtle, dry humor.

www.childhoodflames.blogspot.com - How can you be that stylish, creative, and talented at such a young age? Camille seems so sweet and smart and self-effacing. I'm drawn to that combination of confidence and vulnerability that she gives off.

www.fashionsquad.com - This one is mostly for superficial reasons, because Carolina is stunningly beautiful. I really ought to ween myself off this blog, because I feel so insecure looking at her pictures. But it's good to stumble upon a beauty with great style who isn't a model/actress/singer/socialite.

i have way too many saved blog links... but the ones i ALWAYS go to are susie's, rumi's, garance dore and satorialist

nothing new. haha.
i always check back here to see what other people recommend though

elegantly wasted - you have a great blog, love the header!

^From the ones I've seen, you can't really beat The Sartorialist and StockholmStreetstyle for inspiration. But if you find one with insightful writing about men's style (Sart has this, but not often), let me know, because I'm still looking.

any men style blogs you guys would recommend me?

It depends on your definition of men's "style". If you're looking for guidance on the foundations of classic men's clothing, go to a couple of discussion forums: Styleforum.net and Ask Andy. Read and learn from the archived discussion threads. If you're an enthusiast for retro style (30s, 40s, 50s) check out the Fedora Lounge.

Styleforum also has a streetwear subforum for the younger demographic where you can discuss things like Japanese selvedge denim and more contemporary men's clothing trends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->